Take it for granted discussion

general > Introduction

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Claire. :)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) welcome Claire and Numey to Take it for granted.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Ellen? What is the group about? :)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) It is just to find your passion and to have fun.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Cool!! I'll see you later then, *yawn*

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Hello I'm Zanna.

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 11 comments Hi im becca

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 11 comments Why did u make a group about taking it granted

message 16: by King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:29AM) (new)

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 3 comments Yo! Fang here ^^

............(¯`'•.
..............(¯'•(¯'•............_/)/)
...............(¯'•.(¯'•.......((.....((
................(¯`'•(¯'•...((.)..(. ‘ /)
.................(¯`'•.(¯'((.)....|\_/
.....,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_.)......|
...(((./...........................)__
..((((.\......),,...........(...../__`\
..))))..\ . .//...¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \.../... / /
.(((...../ .// .............. | ./.....\/
.))).....| ||.................| |...........♥♥♥
((........) \\.................) \...........\|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 3 comments Sure ^^ Does this group talk about life?

message 22: by ✽Laurenj426✽ (new)

✽Laurenj426✽ (purplepandy) HI Im lauren.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) Hi, I'm Ice Queen Wanderer, please call me Ari.

message 25: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 17 comments My name is Christine Hatfield and i'm 25 years old and i live in riverside new jersey and i work at the riverside elementary school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation of new jersey and i have a medical problem

message 27: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 17 comments Aww thanks ellen

message 29: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Mccorcle | 2 comments Hi. Obviously, my name is Cheryl. Can't really hide that since it's listed in my bio. LOL! I own a new publishing company that is focused on publishing the real and honest voices of writers, rather than changing them to appeal to a mass general audience. We represent an eclectic group of writers in almost every genre available. We put out our first book - a collection of short stories from each of our writers - to introduce them, let people get a taste of what each writer is about. I'm trying to learn about networking and marketing, and somewhere along the way fell in love with meeting and getting to know fellow writers.
I love that this group is about whatever. Can't wait to start getting to know all of you!

message 30: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Hey!
I'm Eleanor, and I'm a leetle bit crazy, but that's okay. I'm a blond and blue eyed teenage girl who does indeed obsess over things, but good things(such as NOT TWILIGHT).
I'm a writer(gonna start work again on my short book; hopefully to be published sometime next year) of both fiction(a variety of sub-genres) and poetry.
I'm homeschooled, but I go to a homeschool education thing called Village Home(full title: Village Home Education Resource Center) every day except Mondays, from two to five hours every day.
I play viola(and have since I was 6.5), and am 14th Chair(seventh stand, inside) in Portland Youth Conservatory Orchestra(or PYCO; it is the last 'level' of the orchestra before Portland Youth Philharmonic(PYP)).
I want(and will/sort of have been) to learn drums and possibly bass(electric), along with a variety of other instruments(trumpet, cello, bass clarinet).
I can and would tell you more but I think it would take up all and more of the max characters left, not to mention too much of my time(see, I must go very shortly after posting this).
Allons-y!

message 31: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Hello everyone

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

hey, imma Lex!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks :D you can call me Alexis too, if you want. just Noooot, Lexi. K? ^^

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

what? you didnt call me Lexi. your fine^^ Lex or Alexis. either is ok:D

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 11 comments King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ wrote: "Yo! Fang here ^^

............(¯`'•.
..............(¯'•(¯'•............_/)/)
...............(¯'•.(¯'•.......((.....((
................(¯`'•(¯'•...((.)..(. ‘ /)
.................(¯`'•.(¯'((.)....|\..."

I can't tell you how scary that is...

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 11 comments Anyway, I'm Daniel. But please, please call me Danny.