Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

New Review Blog

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charity (new)

Charity | 9 comments My daughters and i have just started a blog and we are looking for books to review. Check us out at 5girlsbookreviews.blogspot.com

Thanks!

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam Funke | 19 comments “Operation Dark Angel” is a story of what might very well be the ultimate terrorist attack.

Quite contrary to what the doomsayers have been predicting ever since, the Antichrist does not appear in a tempest of fire, brimstone, and blood. He is born as a male infant named Nicolaitanes by a human female. The only thing extraordinary about him is his amazing charisma and intelligence. With these he virtually shoots up the sectors of the wealthy and powerful and secures a position of wealth and power for himself. Once he does, he proceeds to carry out Operation Dark Angel.

Operation Dark Angel is basically a complex and enormous terrorist attack involving various cells operating all over the world. At first, the terrorists carry out their master plan smoothly. But things suddenly begin unraveling when high-ranking members of the terrorist organization suspect Nicolaitanes to be more evil than they ever could have imagined. Meanwhile, unlikely forces fighting on the side of the good are brought together to stop Operation Dark Angel. A battle eventually erupts between the two sides. Tragically, all their efforts are for naught because Nicolaitanes ultimately wins when he plunges the world into a war from which he intends to emerge as supreme overlord.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in reviewing it.

message 3: by Kymberli (new)

Kymberli Morse (dazeereads) | 1 comments I would like to review this book.

message 4: by Charity (new)

Charity | 9 comments I'm interested in reviewing it. What formats do you have?

message 5: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn Santi | 4 comments Hi I'm Caitlyn! I recently self published a Christian romantic suspense novella! I would be happy to provide you a PDF or Amazon Kindle copy if you are interested in reviewing it, If you are interested please let me know Surrender Falls A Novella by Caitlyn Santi

Here is the description:

Once in a Millennium. Two will be created by God to cause the disintegration of evil. When evil has the upper hand and their world is darkest they must both surrender with every fiber of their being and God will turn the darkness to light. From the moment Amelia Miller and Aaron Crawford meet through unusual circumstances, they find themselves falling for each other. Soon they are happily courting, however there is a group of people called the soldiers of Satan who want to kill Aaron and Amelia simply because they are Christians, can they balance a courtship with fighting for their lives and for God's truth against the emissaries of Satan? And when it comes down to it will Aaron and Amelia figure out how to triumph over the bad guys, and become the people God created them to be? This inspirational novella is filled with page turning suspense, action and romance. Jump into the adventure and journey to Surrender Falls!

message 6: by Charity (new)

Charity | 9 comments Caitlyn wrote: "Hi I'm Caitlyn! I recently self published a Christian romantic suspense novella! I would be happy to provide you a PDF or Amazon Kindle copy if you are interested in reviewing it, If you are inter..."

I would love to review. Please sent a kindle version to 5girlsbookreviews.blogspot.com

Thanks

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Surrender Falls (other topics)