Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A Sea Change
This topic is about A Sea Change
Adding New Books > Need Book Added To Profile

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Annette Reynolds | 10 comments Hi, I need my book (A Sea Change) added to my Author Profile and haven't been able to do it on my own.
Thank you!

message 2: by Vicky (last edited Sep 22, 2012 10:35AM) (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments Fixed.

Also, please make sure when adding Kindle editions that you click the link "click for ASIN" next to the ISBN boxes to properly enter the ASIN as an ASIN. I fixed it for this book, just for the record. :)

Annette Reynolds | 10 comments Thanks so much. I appreciate the help!

Annette Reynolds | 10 comments Vicky, when you added "A Sea Change" my other book "Remember The Time: Loveswept Edition" disappeared from my profile. Can you help, please?

message 5: by Banjomike (last edited Sep 22, 2012 10:48AM) (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Annette wrote: "Vicky, when you added "A Sea Change" my other book "Remember The Time: Loveswept Edition" disappeared from my profile. Can you help, please?"

That probably happened when Vicky combined the 3 editions into one entry. The book is still there.

http://www.goodreads.com/work/edition...

Annette Reynolds | 10 comments Hi,
Unfortunately, someone's getting mixed up. Now I see two covers of "Remember The Time (Loveswept)" and no cover of "A Sea Change," although the ASIN number showing for the one is for "A Sea Change."

Here's what needs to be showing:

Remember The Time (Bantam paperback edition)
Remember The Time (Loveswept e-book edition)
A Sea Change (Kindle Edition)

Could you please fix this for me?
Thanks,

Annette

Annette Reynolds | 10 comments Hi,
Could someone please help me with this? (See Post/Message 6 earlier today) My book covers have been mixed up after the changes were made.

Thank you,

Annette Reynolds

message 8: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10786 comments I see one kindle edition with ASIN and cover for A Sea Change.

Remember The Time has currently 4 editions, a Kindle edition, a general ebook, a paperback published in 2007 by Fanfare and a edition listed as published in 2011 by Random House. That edition is missing a lot of information, which can be added if you can provide the information.

Annette Reynolds | 10 comments Please pare this down. The other "editions" are simply me trying to figure out how to straighten this out.

I need the following showing on My Books:

REMEMBER THE TIME - ISBN 0553576526
REMEMBER THE TIME - ASIN B00589AOXG
A SEA CHANGE - ASIN B009ED2BJ2

All others need to be gone, as this is only adding to my confusion!

Thank you so much!

Annette Reynolds

message 10: by Banjomike (last edited Sep 23, 2012 12:04PM) (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Annette wrote: "Annette Reynolds | 7 comments Please pare this down. The other "editions" are simply me trying to figure out how to straighten this out.

I need the following showing on My Books:

REMEMBER THE TIME - ISBN 0553576526
REMEMBER THE TIME - ASIN B00589AOXG
A SEA CHANGE - ASIN B009ED2BJ2

All others need to be gone, as this is only adding to my confusion!

Thank you so much!

Annette Reynolds "

They all seem to exist, except Sea Change.

EDIT: just for completeness this is also being attended to in this other thread
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 11: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 1586 comments A Sea Change also exists, just under a separate listing.

You have one other listing for Remember the Time that is valid; a non-kindle ebook, ISBN 9780307798756.

It appears that your listings are all correct, now.

message 12: by Banjomike (last edited Sep 23, 2012 12:21PM) (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Beth wrote: "A Sea Change also exists, just under a separate listing.

You have one other listing for Remember the Time that is valid; a non-kindle ebook, ISBN 9780307798756.

It appears that your listings are all correct, now."

No, I meant that the code for Sea Change B009ED2BJ2 produces zero hits on Google.

EDIT: found it
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009ED2BJ2

message 13: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 1586 comments Ta-da!

Annette Reynolds | 10 comments Ta da indeed! Thank you.

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan Hello, I just tried to add a book to my profile and got a message saying my ISBN number was taken by another book. I entered my ISBN 13 number. In order to have it post, I switched and added my ASIN number for the Kindle edition, which worked fine.

However, I'm mystified why the ISBN is showing up as someone else's book. ISBN 13: 978-0-9847235-3-9
ISBN 10: 0-9847235-3-6 These numbers are correct for my book: Natalie's Revenge, by Susan Fleet. I would like both editions to be listed on Goodreads and would appreciate anything anyone can do to help with this. Thanks!
Susan

message 16: by lafon حمزة (last edited Sep 24, 2012 12:34PM) (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Hum, that's odd Susan. I just created the paperback edition, and it worked fine for me. *shrug* Well you can find the paperback edition here.

message 17: by Susan (new)

Susan lafon حمزة wrote: "Hum, that's odd Susan. I just created the paperback edition, and it worked fine for me. *shrug* Well you can find the paperback edition here."
Thank you so much! I thought it was odd, myself. Could it be that my mischievous fingers transposed a digit or something? But all's well that ends well! Thank you for your help!