≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

Entertainment > Taylor, Miley, and all the other new pop singers out there!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

There are to to to many new pop singers out there. Now when I say pop I mean KISS FM and THE MIX and singers like Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. I know they're not all pop, but they're all new and for some reason new these days is pop and R&B.

message 2: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) well, taylor swift is awesome but i've never heard miley cyrus sing. and also i don't get it: is she hannah montana?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah she is. You've never heard Miley Cyrus?

message 4: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments i cant really say i agree what what yui said about Taylor Swift, i would take 3 Doors Down over then anyday, she only cares about her love life, thats the only thing she has ever written about

message 5: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) Lexi wrote: "Yeah she is. You've never heard Miley Cyrus?"

no i haven't

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

WOW! Ok thank-you Cassi! I love 3 Doors Down. I still can't believe Yui hasn't heard Miley Cyrus!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

What does "now I can't either" mean? Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montanna and Miley Cyrus. She's one of the most famous teenagers right now. She's done good things and bad things. Just so I don't offend anyone-Yui you aren't def are you? I don't want to be mean.

message 8: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments WOW! Ok thank-you Cassi! I love 3 Doors Down. I still can't believe Yui hasn't heard Miley Cyrus!

my fave song by them is Citizen Slodier

message 9: by Yui (last edited Feb 08, 2009 03:46PM) (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) Lexi wrote: "What does "now I can't either" mean? Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montanna and Miley Cyrus. She's one of the most famous teenagers right now. She's done good things and bad things. Just so I don't offend ..."

umm, no i am not deaf. i can hear perfectly well but it's just that i've never heard her. and so what i bet there is like millions of people whos never heard her sing.
oh and when i said now i cant either i wrote it in the wrong place so i deleted it. sorry!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

oh ok. Have you even heard her sing like on the radio or on tv?

message 11: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) umm, well i know she sings, and i THINK i know her theme song on Hannah Montana...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ok... I didn't know if you meant like hear her sing in concert (I haven't) or meant hear her sing ever

message 13: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) no, i think i might have heard her once... does her song go like "limo ride blah blah?" i don't remember

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yea that's her hannah montanna theme song. Her old one I should say.

message 15: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments her new one is barbie girl haha

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

what's that supposed to mean?

message 17: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments it means that shes a shallow minded little twit that thinks shes all that

message 18: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 1478 comments Mod
Good one! =P

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, wow. I kind of disagree. She traded in her porsche for a prius because the porsche was bad for the environment. Other than that I kind of agree.

message 20: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments no she traded it in kuz it was a hand me down

message 21: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments and thank you bathany

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't believe that. Miley isn't a brittany

message 23: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments apparently she is get the facts straight

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i have my facts straight and i know miley isn't as bad as you make her out to be.

message 25: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments what ev what are you 8?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

no you can't be that young to be on goodreads. how old are you?!

message 27: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments im 14 how bout u ?

message 28: by ♥Caroline♥ (new)

♥Caroline♥ | 69 comments im 13

message 29: by ♥Caroline♥ (new)

♥Caroline♥ | 69 comments yay...i can finally watch pg13 movies

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

13 big difference! whatev night peeps

message 31: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments later luzr

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

now I'm a loser? at least I can see the good things in people! you go straight for bad things and don't even think about the good things!

message 33: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments theres no good to see in that little skank

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

she's a skank? what has she done to make you think that? she took one bad photo she shouldn't have. at least she wasn't in a car without painties on. you ever think about that? i know that brittany is cleaning herself up, but she did some things she never should've done. you need to get a life cassi. how you ever gonna have friends or a hubbie if you can't ever see the good in people?!

message 35: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments u think I need a life?? ur the one sitting here defending someone u dont even know....I've met her, and to tell you the truth, she aint that great, she just like all of the other little popstars, thinks she can get awat with anything just kuz she famous

message 36: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments umm.. why.. did you meet miley cyrus? like, i mean, if you hate her so much? um.. haha, i do agree that her music is less than great (i'm actually pretty sick of it.. my sister listens to it, argh....) and, um, "go 3DG!" and all, but, like, no reason to fight, haha...

message 37: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments i had to go, my little sister is on love with her and like ewwwww and i totally agree about the whole no reason to fight

message 38: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

❤Cassi❤ wrote: "and thank you bathany"

Wow my name is totally Bathany =P

message 39: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments my bad, sorry i was mad

message 40: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (last edited Feb 09, 2009 03:41PM) (new)

Yah okay let's settle down, people... =P

message 41: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments you wouldnt understand

message 42: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

No, I get it. I understand it perfectly. I just don't want a fight here... =P

message 43: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments not with her

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Not with who? I don't want a fight either, but you know what when people want to tell me that I'm "like eight" and that I'm "a luzr" AND that I need to "get my facts straight", that kind of ticks me. And Cassi have actually met her like talked to her face to face like backstage or something?

message 45: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments yea, i have and im sorry, im just really pissed off rite now i didnt mean any of it

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I was just about to say the same thing. I'm sorry I told you you need to get a life and I'm sorry I started a fight with you. Peace? And BTW I think Miley is one of those popstars that thinks she can get away with anything she want s becuz she famous, too.

message 47: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments well, i didnt mean any of the stuff i said about you, and yea PEACE

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

cool!

message 49: by ❤Cassi❤ (new)

❤Cassi❤ | 180 comments its just been a really f**ed up week and i just cant handle it

message 50: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ❤Cassi❤ wrote: "theres no good to see in that little skank"

lol, ok i know the whole lil fight thing is over and stuff, but that is just great
! and sooooo true!!! lol

@_@

« previous 1 3