Gregor the Overlander (Underland Chronicles, #1) Gregor the Overlander discussion

I Think...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin (new) - added it

Kristin I think they should make a movie out of these books. They would be a good movie for younger kids and even adults that like a good adventure/romance/comedy/etc.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i know right

Michele as long as they don't tame it too much and make it too young....

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

Janeen-san Kristin wrote: "I think they should make a movie out of these books. They would be a good movie for younger kids and even adults that like a good adventure/romance/comedy/etc. "

It would no doubt be interesting, as long as the don't make it like the Owls of Ga'hoole movie = weak plot, horrible characters
THAT was one movie trailer that was better than the movie itself...

Janeen-san Michele wrote: "as long as they don't tame it too much and make it too young...."

It would be neat if the main dude whatshisname was maybe 15/17? THAT would be cool. Now that I think about it, the guy who played Percy Jackson would make a pretty interesting Gregor 0_0
Anyone else agree?? O.O

Kennedy Janeen-san *Roy Mustang=epic* wrote: "Kristin wrote: "I think they should make a movie out of these books. They would be a good movie for younger kids and even adults that like a good adventure/romance/comedy/etc. "

It would no doubt ..."

I so agree. I fell asleep during owls of Ga'hool

Kennedy Janeen-san *Roy Mustang=epic* wrote: "Michele wrote: "as long as they don't tame it too much and make it too young...."

It would be neat if the main dude whatshisname was maybe 15/17? THAT would be cool. Now that I think about it, the..."

I agree! :)

Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! I liked Legend of the Guardians. But I also think this would make a good movie.

Helenmarie Em this is an amazing book