Robots, Dinosaurs and Ninjas. OH MY! discussion

Roleplaying > Read

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Austin (new)

Austin You can make anytype of Roleplay for those roleplaying lovers!

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 48 comments Mod
Carth jumped down from the trees untill he spots dark ninjas."Die Filthy flee bags!" Carth said as he lifted his leg up kicked one of them started to sowrd fight with them then sliced him and killed them both. He then satrted to super run to the dojo to meet his father\Sensi."father jenja(leader of the dark ninjas)has been sending more dark ninjas what can we do!" Carth asked.

((K guys Gaven i think i have the main idea so if you like this good but if you dont I'll Delete this. Ok this is what i was thinking one day a ship landed on the worled. in the ship were dark ninjas. and the special ninjas will be copied into being a dark ninja if you loos to one you turn dark and evil(AkA DIe) they came out and started to attack. there leader jenja(sorry i was thinking of a chinese name)wants all the sensi\master robots in the world to be dead.if we lose the world will turn black but if we defeat them every thinfg will go back to normal and every one will come back from the dead.Hopefully like the idea.))

Sensi:"All i can say is we have to defeat jenja!"

message 5: by Earthbound(Alec A.) (last edited Feb 20, 2009 10:52PM) (new)

((NO HOW BOUT YOU WERE WITH THEM BUT BETRAYD one of the comanders and joined us!))"ok I'll find midnight and I'll go t with her to the head Qaurters" Carth said.

on the other side of the forest carth and his best friend were travling to there head qwarters preparing for a battle.Captain: prepare for attack lets go defeat jenja!"yaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Carth said as everyone joined in yelling.

once carth got his two sowrds and his one big sowrd he ran over to the ara where the attack starts.

in the far part of the land the attack started carth ran over and killed two shadow monsters then dark ninjas appered((dark ninjas are diffrent then shadow ninjas becuse dark ninjas are ninjas that were good but lost to a shadow ninja and became dark))carth killed the dark ninja after a long time of fighting the dark ninja trurned back to nromal and began helping.((and if your a dark ninja who gets defeated you turn back to good))he looked at his friend fighting a monster then the monster got his sword and threw it at his friend.

message 9: by Earthbound(Alec A.) (last edited Feb 22, 2009 11:39AM) (new)

"Nooooooo!" Carth yelled((a monster is the only one who can kill people shadow ninjas and dark ninjas can only turn ninjas or robots dark)) he got his to swords and began to fight the monster he cut it, then sliced, and then he lifted t in the air with his magic power and threw it to the ground and to find it dead. Carth ran over to his friend to whisper a name"im am faling......you need to find ....a dark warrior who might help us...... she has thoghts of joining us..... but she may not..... her name is midnight.............." Carth's friend said as his last words.

Carht new sensi would know this midnight so he left the battle feild and went to his dad\sensi."father nicko has died from a monster he said a ladey could help us but she was a dark warrior,he said her name was midnight?" carth said.

befor sensi could speake carths phone started ring."its cody!" Carth said.Cody:hey carth im in big trouble theres a warrior attacking me were near the battle feild on a rock."ok im coming!sorry father i mast go" Carth said as he ran.

in the bushes carth was wacthing everything he jumped out and pinned her to the ground then put her to sleep and escaped with cody not knowing or seeing the littlr chiled by the girl.

((your not dead your just asleep))

during the battle a group of robots came to help out the ninjas.

message 15: by Earthbound(Alec A.) (last edited Feb 22, 2009 12:11PM) (new)

then carth went to look for that one girl who attacked him then he saw her and to other robots.Robot:this girls name is midnight we found her shes serves the dark lord jenja."wait wait wait,midnight do you know nicko?" Carth asked.

"hes my best friend who told me you can help us know why, he just died by a monster on your team!" Carth said mad.

"he had to tell me he was dying and all you can say is i shoud have never trusted him!" Carth said.

"take her to sensi, he will deside!" Carth said looking at her.

The went to the dojo and carth talked to his father privatrly.they came out and sensi started to talk.Sensi: you are midnight and you are on our control from now on you work with us if you cross us we'll huant you down.

Sensi:you may try but it is foolish to break free in a camp full of trained ninjas."i dont like this ether i just wanted your help" carth said sadly.

"thats what ninjas are we need to be together to defeat your kind!" Carth said.

"fine then you will be slave and will kill if you try to run away!" carth said as he walked away with sensi.

THe robots took her and threw in the dungen.

ten carht was walking outside and noticed a whole being dug."nice try but youll have to do better then that" Carth said as he but a steel thing on her window.

"heres your food carth said as he slid it in to her i snuck it from the lunch" he said.

"i know he told me thats how we met we captured him and he joined us" Carth said.

((im leaving becuse im in a roleplay on warriors roleplay your in the grup i think bye))

((what why are you crying))

"i miss him" Carth said as he got up.

"then why are you on there side The side that killed him!?"Carth snnaped.

" Then why are you refusing the offer?"Carth asked."if its something about your past let it go,..the offers still up"Carth said.

" Then why do you work with them, And most in portent i know you dont like that"Carth said as he began to leave.

Althogh carth was harh to her it dosent me he dos'nt like her its just that he needs her help.

((G2G))Carth saw her but let her free he new thats where she wanted to be.THE BAD SIDE!.

Carth was dissapionted but he new it was her choice.

((Nicko dead he isnt alive.))

((he can live but you dont die K))Carth sensed Nicko and fallowed the sent."Why do you do this? You have 2 lives but deside to give me one?"Nicko said confused but then sensed carth."Carth"Nicko said.

"Let me guess you carth?"Nicko said as he got up.

message 39: by Drake (new)

Drake o.o.......

message 40: by Drake (new)

Drake what are you guys doing with the "" things?and the (()) things

message 41: by Drake (new)

Drake ((oh...))

message 42: by Drake (new)

Drake ((>.<))

((i ment to say you know carth))

message 44: by Austin (new)

Austin ((Wow, you all atually roleplayed :D))

Carth was just taking a walk he was bored.

message 46: by Drake (new)

Drake ((Whats happening????? I have no idea whats going on))