Ruthless (Pretty Little Liars, #10) Ruthless discussion

How is this new A?

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Connie I find the series cool, but the New A's a sort of annoying but its still alright to read.

Monica I didnt like this book but did enjoy book 11. i just hope she ends it at book 12 bc it obvious she is out of ideas in a story that I think she meant to end at book 4 popularity push it to a book 8 and greed from the publishers and abc family has further it to a book 12. Now if it goes further i will have to stop reading how long can the liars get stalked without one of them actually being the stalker which would be a great way to end the series the new A should be Emily she was obsesses with Allison or Spencer trying to revenge her sister but i think i know who the new A is

Connie Monica wrote: "I didnt like this book but did enjoy book 11. i just hope she ends it at book 12 bc it obvious she is out of ideas in a story that I think she meant to end at book 4 popularity push it to a book 8..."

Monica wrote: "I didnt like this book but did enjoy book 11. i just hope she ends it at book 12 bc it obvious she is out of ideas in a story that I think she meant to end at book 4 popularity push it to a book 8..."

Connie wrote: "I find the series cool, but the New A's a sort of annoying but its still alright to read."

I like your thinking! ;D
Ya, I believe so the author is running out ideas.

Don't you like the couples? xD
Liam and Hanna...
I dislike

Monica I actually like aria with the guy she is with now. He cares about her and is honest with her. I also think that hanna and aria's brother have a cute relationship although he can be a pervert sometimes. I wish she would have continued the relationship between emily and the girl(maya or mia) or at least kept them as friends. I thought Emily had some spunk when they were together. Sorry i cant remember the names of the characters i am refering to

Alex I enjoyed readin' this book. It was really interesting and I actually kinda like the new A. Keeping things interesting...