Writer Group discussion

Uhm...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) | 233 comments Mod
why has no one commented here in... like half of forever?

message 2: by Mimi (new)

Well, come on people, I can't be the only one alive . . . right?

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Robins | 6 comments Michelle wrote: "Well, come on people, I can't be the only one alive . . . right?"

What? should I comment on something? I don't get to post often because I'm so darn busy all the time, but here I am.

An Author's Nightmare  by Jennifer Robins

message 4: by Mimi (new)

Well, at least someone's alive and able to post. This group hasn't been active for a whole year, and I wonder what has happened.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Robins | 6 comments Some times it's that way unfortunately. I for one, can't find time to post on all the forums I'm invited to but I try.

message 6: by Mimi (new)

I understand that, yes. Then again, I'm only in eleven groups on here now, so I find some time when there are posts that I can reply to. Otherwise, it's back to the books for me. School is very frustrating.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Robins | 6 comments I spend most of my day writing my next novel and if I take up too much time posting I never get anything done. By the way, It's nice to meet you.
Check out my website: www.jenniferrobins.com
Thanks

message 8: by Mimi (new)

I wish I could write more productively. Sigh. Nice to meet you too. We have the same last name; I find this amusing.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Robins | 6 comments Mine is a pen name but still......... I have time to write now that I'm retired and the kids are all grown. I love it.

message 10: by Mimi (new)

Oh. Well, still. Hee hee. Lucky you. Your website is very organized; I like it.

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Robins | 6 comments Thank you. I'm trying to catch up on things this week because I'm due for some surgery next week and won't be able to work on the computer for a few days. Nothing serious just some eye surgery to help me see better. (cateracts)

message 12: by Jennifer (last edited Feb 10, 2010 01:13PM) (new)

Jennifer Robins | 6 comments May I offer some advise? While you're so young, form your writing style and move forward with as much writing as you can do and have published. It takes a long time and a lot of effort to make it in this business. Time is on your side. The very best to you and if I can ever be of help let me know.

message 13: by Mimi (new)

Oh, good luck with that. Eye surgery? My aunt had that, said she never regretted it. And thank you lots; there aren't usually many words of confidence to give in business stuff such as this, it seems.