Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > The Dissenter

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Eaves (goodreadscomuser_gregoryeaves) | 5 comments Please add my new novel to the Goodreads list:
The Dissenter
Gregory Eaves
B009AYWOE2
Self-published
Sept. 2012
eBook
Mystery genre
In May of 1970, Jackson Boone is unhappily teaching sociology at Indiana University amid the turmoil of campus unrest and disagreements with his superiors. His world is suddenly turned upside down when his girlfriend won’t answer her phone. In searching for the truth about her, he encounters an underground group of radicals hell-bent on destruction, who seem to hold the promise of giving his life meaning. This debut novel is being compared to the mystery/suspense novels of Patricia Highsmith, and is a realistic portrayal of life on college campuses during the turbulent sixties and early seventies.

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Here's your book:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

Is there cover art we could add?

If you're interested in joining the GR Authors program, you can apply here:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/confi...

message 3: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Eaves (goodreadscomuser_gregoryeaves) | 5 comments Yes. How do I get it to you?

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Gregory wrote: "Yes. How do I get it to you?"

If you have the cover art uploaded anywhere that's not a book seller's website, you can just give us a link. Or, you can upload an image of the cover to your user profile's pictures and point us to that.

message 5: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments Gregory wrote: "Yes. How do I get it to you?"

I found it on your website and added it! :)

message 6: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Eaves (goodreadscomuser_gregoryeaves) | 5 comments Vicky wrote: "Gregory wrote: "Yes. How do I get it to you?"

I found it on your website and added it! :)"

Thanks, Vicky.