Shut Up & Read discussion

All That We See Or Seem
This topic is about All That We See Or Seem
Completed-RI&R-Post Review Links > {Read it & Reap95}-All That We See or Seem by Tempest C. Avery

Comments (showing 1-50 of 50) (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia , The bookworm (last edited Nov 17, 2012 09:04AM) (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3849 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 2 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: All That We See or Seem
Author: Tempest C. Avery
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance

Synopsis:

Lily Bryg is a seventeen year old witch. She doesn't always know what that means, or how to control it, but she does know that to most, it paints a pretty little target over her forehead. If that's not bad enough, Ronan an evil king who believes she's his soul mate has been stalking her in her dreams. Should she fight Ronan and risk everything, or give up her freedom to possibly save her friends?

And what about Larkin, the attractive shape shifter who sparks a strong sense of deja vu within her? He claims they knew each other in her past life, but how could she trust something she can't remember? Dodging witches, demons, faeries, dragons, and much, much more, the Four are just beginning to realize that having power comes with a lot of responsibility. And sacrifice. But one question stands out among the rest, haunting Lily through out the nights and days. Should she fight Ronan and risk everything, or should she give up her freedom to the gorgeous, yet wicked, king in order to possibly save her friends?

The first 15 people to sign up leaving their email address and preferred format will receive this free ebook for review!

Review Due Date: October 5, 2012

Reviewers:
Lauren- lrjohnson13@gmail.com
Olivia- envyanime@gmail.com
Missy- missy.bair80@gmail.com
Marcus V- marcusv.med@gmail.com
Amelia- Ameliagcaraballo@gmail.com
Janice- bdqbloodwolf@gmail.com
Kurt- Mrkurtbali@gmail.com
Camilla- cyqua@yahoo.com
Amanda- mandie06turner@gmail.com
Jade- jade28aa@yahoo.co.uk
Elisa- lostinsidethecovers@gmail.com
Ciara- Cjmama823@gmail.com
Laura- lkdj93@hotmail.com
Shambhawi- randomid95@gmail.com
Lisa- lisa@vetteklisa.com

Lauren | 25 comments I would like to review: lrjohnson13@gmail.com

Olivia (envyanime) | 44 comments envyanime@gmail.com mobi if you will xoxoxoo

message 4: by Meg (new)

Meg | 6 comments I would like one also megmullendore@comcast.net

Missy (BrewInspiration) hot diggity dang I made it through finally ! Having log in issues plz sign me up! pdf plz...missy.bair80@gmail.com

Marcus Vinicius Medeiros (marcusvmed) | 13 comments I would love to review: marcusv.med@gmail.com PDF

message 7: by Amelia (last edited Sep 21, 2012 09:01AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Amelia Caraballo (MsAmelia) I'm very interested in reading this! But what type of formats are there? I'm still new with this whole RI&R thing. (I have a Kindle, if that helps at all.)
Ameliagcaraballo@gmail.com

Rabidreading bdqbloodwolf@gmail.com - mobi format preferred, otherwise pdf okay

message 9: by Kurt (new)

Kurt Bali (kurtbali) Mrkurtbali@gmail.com

message 10: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Amelia wrote: "I'm very interested in reading this! But what type of formats are there? I'm still new with this whole RI&R thing. (I have a Kindle, if that helps at all.)
Ameliagcaraballo@gmail.com"

Yes, with a Smashwords.com coupon you can download any format for your device so Mobi for your Kindle.

message 11: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

8 Copies left

message 12: by Camilla (last edited Sep 21, 2012 12:13PM) (new)

Camilla (Cyqua) I'd like to try this as well - my very first RI&R :)

My email is cyqua@yahoo.com
I'd like it in mobi-format

message 13: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Meg wrote: "I would like one also megmullendore@comcast.net"

Sorry, only two books at a time. I am currently making a list for you guys so you and I can keep track of what books we have out.

Thanks

Amanda Turner (amandaturner06) | 5 comments I would like to review this please.
mandie06turner@gmail.com

message 15: by Jade (last edited Sep 21, 2012 09:35AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jade Buckingham | 8 comments Can I review too please jade28aa@yahoo.co.uk

Elisa  (OCDReader) | 11 comments I would love to read and review this - sounds like fun. I am almost done with my other read it and reap book, Revamp. perfect timing! lostinsidethecovers@gmail.com

message 17: by Ciara (new)

Ciara (CJMama823) I would love to review this!! Cjmama823@gmail.com

message 18: by Laura (last edited Sep 21, 2012 11:20AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Laura (LauraKyhaara) I would love to review this (it would make it my second book to review): lkdj93@hotmail.com

Preferred format: PDF or Kindle

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 15 comments I'd love to.

randomid95@gmail.com

message 20: by Lisa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa Cox I think I only have 1 book out right now, and almost finished with it.
lisa@vetteklisa.com

message 21: by Cristina (new) - added it

Cristina (MrsBudryzer) | 8 comments Yes please, mrsbudryzer@gmail.com

message 22: by Toni (new) - rated it 3 stars

Toni | 10 comments rthemion@aol.com thanks!!

message 23: by Lorrie (new)

Lorrie Schumacher (LorrieSchumacher) Need a new book! lol Would love to review it
LorrieSchumacher@gmail.com Mobi

message 24: by Marie (new)

Marie (MarieKate25) Mariekate@hotmail.co.uk :)

message 25: by pinK (new)

pinK (pinkspo0n) | 32 comments If anything's left, hsuther1@my.chemeketa.edu :)

message 26: by Marik (new)

Marik Berghs | 9 comments I suspect I'm long past the limit, but I'd love it. If it's still available send an epub to marikshouse@yahoo.com

message 27: by China (new)

China Duncan I'd like to review. Epub format please. Email: duncan.china@gmail.com

message 28: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 21 comments I'd like to review if there are more.

ktmcneill23@gmail.com
pdf

thank you

message 29: by a_tiffyfit (new)

a_tiffyfit | 57 comments Mobi please! tkhalliday@gmail.com

message 30: by Cat (new)

Cat (orangeybubbles) | 106 comments I don't think there's any left but my email is orangeybubbles@gmail.com if there is! :) Kindle or PDF please...

Thank you!

Amelia Caraballo (MsAmelia) Tt wrote: "Amelia wrote: "I'm very interested in reading this! But what type of formats are there? I'm still new with this whole RI&R thing. (I have a Kindle, if that helps at all.)
Ameliagcaraballo@gmail.co..."

Alright :D Well thanks so much!

message 32: by Natale (new)

Natale (natalegarrett) | 2 comments natale.garrett@yahoo.com. Mobi plz if possible

Chani (TempestChani) | 59 comments Thanks for making this a part of your program! :)

Lauren | 25 comments I have finished with this book and my review is here:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 35: by Ruth (last edited Sep 28, 2012 10:33AM) (new)

Ruth (ruth_avelar) | 7 comments avelar.ruth@gmail.com
PDF

Laura (LauraKyhaara) I am frustrated, because my browser crashed before I could finish my review, and now I have to write it all over again. Sigh.

But here it is:

message 37: by Jade (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jade Buckingham | 8 comments Help I don't know how to link my review!! I have done just don't know how to do the link here without pasting the whole review.

Chani (TempestChani) | 59 comments Jade wrote: "Help I don't know how to link my review!! I have done just don't know how to do the link here without pasting the whole review."

You can paste in the url. :)

Missy (BrewInspiration) Thank you for a great read! Review is posted. http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/

Marcus Vinicius Medeiros (marcusvmed) | 13 comments Just finished it, here is my review:

Olivia (envyanime) | 44 comments http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Goodreads is being difficult! I can't scroll down or move around...LOL would have posted it yesterday..

Thanks again!

message 45: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (Cyqua) Here's my review - thanks for chance to read the book!