The Catcher in the Rye
This topic is about The Catcher in the Rye
Ze Books > The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jerc (klauswannabe) | 20 comments I wish this book will be on big screen :(

message 2: by Angela, 1. 2. 3. (new) - added it

Angela (anj-neophyte) | 1683 comments Mod
Awww, What is it about?I was meaning to read this but I haven't gotten the time yet :))

message 3: by Jan Bethel (new) - added it

Jan Bethel (jan_bitz) | 60 comments I have this book on my shelf now! I have been looking for classics to read the past weeks. I bought this together with To Kill a Mockingbird last week! :) I'm reading it a page every day. haha!

Jerc (klauswannabe) | 20 comments Jan Bethel wrote: "I have this book on my shelf now! I have been looking for classics to read the past weeks. I bought this together with To Kill a Mockingbird last week! :) I'm reading it a page every day. haha!"

try tom sawyer :) mark twain is awesome

message 5: by Jan Bethel (new) - added it

Jan Bethel (jan_bitz) | 60 comments Jerc wrote: "Jan Bethel wrote: "I have this book on my shelf now! I have been looking for classics to read the past weeks. I bought this together with To Kill a Mockingbird last week! :) I'm reading it a page e..."

really? Will do then. :) I'm already halfway on The Cather in the Rye.. The book reminds me of The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Jerc (klauswannabe) | 20 comments Jan Bethel wrote: "Jerc wrote: "Jan Bethel wrote: "I have this book on my shelf now! I have been looking for classics to read the past weeks. I bought this together with To Kill a Mockingbird last week! :) I'm readin..."

Jan Bethel wrote: "Jerc wrote: "Jan Bethel wrote: "I have this book on my shelf now! I have been looking for classics to read the past weeks. I bought this together with To Kill a Mockingbird last week! :) I'm readin..."

perks is the sequel of catcher :) kidding

Delaney I actually really like this book! >___< I got no idea why, it just feels likes it's just a good book for you to read. XD

Jessica (oddandbookish) I love this book! I read it in high school.

Jehann Mae | 2 comments BAD ASS BOOK! hahahah