Making Connections discussion

Escalators
This topic is about Escalators
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 549. ESCALATORS: A NOVEL by Danielle Tara Evans

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Oct 08, 2012 09:44AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Escalators A Novel by Danielle Tara Evans Danielle Tara Evans

Genre: Contemporary Fiction

Escalators: A Novel

Book Description:

After enduring a childhood in poverty with his alcoholic and extremely neglectful father, Jason Schultz is now a grown man suffering from depression. Between his strained relationship with his sister, a job as a cook that he despises, and his overwhelming feelings of hopelessness, he struggles to make it through each day. When he falls in love with a new waitress at his work named Lydia, he imagines a better life with her but believes he can never have her. As his depression escalates, he makes a decision that will dramatically alter the course of his life.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) Hi, I am Vicki and my email address is boobooper49@aol.com. I'd love to read Escalators: A Novel!

message 3: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle Evans | 39 comments Hi, Vicki! Thanks for your interest in Escalators! I am at work now, but when I get home, I can e-mail you the book. :)

message 4: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle Evans | 39 comments Vicki, I just sent you an e-mail with a file that should work on your NOOK. Thanks again!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Escalators (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Danielle Tara Evans (other topics)