Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Tangents/Off-Topic Discussions > Extra Life Challenge: Playing Video Games to Raise Money for Childrens Hospital Los Angeles

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (EmmaPeel007) | 55 comments Hey All,

I will be taking part in the Extra Life video game challenge on October 20th to help support the Children's Miracle Network and the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. You can read about it here:

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?f...

As a mom and a gamer, I am thrilled to be part of this fundraiser. BUT I NEED HELP...

You see, I work for a video game company in the production department. In fact, I'm one of the few women there. Right now my ASS is getting KICKED by the guys bringing in donations. I really want to show them how its done - and raise money for CHLA. Oh, and did I mention that 100% of the donation goes to the hospital and that its tax deductible?

So if you are a gamer who's a mom like me and want to help support a great cause, please check out the link and consider helping me in my quest for Production Department Domination. And even if you don't support my page, please think about signing up and creating your own page and your own team! BTW - I will be playing Dragon Age 2 on the 360. Gamertag: EmmaPeel007.

Play Games. Heal Kids. It's that simple.

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (EmmaPeel007) | 55 comments I got a RT from Joe Hill!!! How cool is that :D ?!?!?