The Leader. discussion

Outside of the City > The Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 61 comments Mod
This is the menacing forest thats outside of the mutation city.

message 2: by ☯ ƒ ι η η у ☯ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 04:12AM) (new)

Cassidy wandered the forest,her chocolate brown hair cascading down her back with a few loose strands in the front.She knew a few trackers were wandering around,so she was much more alert than usual.She walked in even,quiet steps as she made her way through the trees,her vision turning from side to side so she made sure no one was watching her.

message 3: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) Bryce was currently in the forest searching for any sooners who may have found themselves there. His blue eyes darted around him as he walked silently through the trees in search of any movement. With his heightened hearing he could hear footsteps not too far away from his location. He started walking in the direction of the noise, his lips turning up into a menacing grin.

Cassidy walked quietly and she accidentally stepped on a leaf and she cringed.She heard movement behind her and she began to dart off,not caring anymore.She knew someone heard her and her goal right now was to get far away from the mutant,if it was a mutant.

message 5: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) Bryce smirked, he was in no rush since in a millisecond he could be in front of her. He let her run and think she had a chance of escaping and then he would catch her, and crush her hope.

Cassidy ran.She knew it was no hope since the trackers were trained but she wouldnt let things get in her way.she was going to try and not give up,being stubborn like always.She kept running,not stopping,not looking away from where she ran.

message 7: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) Bryce waited for around a minute before dashing after her, with his speed he was standing in front of her within three seconds. He smirked down at her as he blocked her path.

Cassidy growled"Get out of my way.You have no place to stop me from doing what i want."She said in a cold and trying to be menacing voice.

message 9: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) Bryce arched an eyebrow before he chuckled "you're a sooner, my job is to capture you. It is my place to do as Mother wishes and she wishes for all of your kind to be captured" he said, his voice giving off a feeling of boredom.

"And did you know that the so called mother is taking away your freedom and pleasure?"Cassidy said"shes a retched and horrible woman and i refuse to live anywhere where shes in control."She added with a frown

message 11: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) "Yeah, like that's the first time a sooner has told me that" he said with a small eye roll. He was getting impatient and grabbed her wrist firmly "time to return to the city."

Cassidy pried his hand of her"Get your filthy hands off me mutant.Im not going anywhere near that city"She growled

message 13: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) Bryce let out an exasperated sigh "don't be difficult" he muttered.

"And dont be so ignorant that you cant notice that the world is wrong and the mother is very wrong."Cassidy said with an eyeroll.

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Annalisia crept through the woods, her feet lightly treading over the fallen leaves and branches. She had a feeling she shouldn't be here, and feelings like these normally didn't end well, but she needed to get to the city for supplies, if not, she'd starve. She was already so small. She needed to check her progress, so she grabbed a low hanging branch and swung herself up into the tree, stilling, trying to make sure no one had heard or seen the movement.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Wyhm was a wolf running through the woods, paws pounding th dad forest floor. He was just doing a regular old patrol, on the lookout for any spooners that might be crawling around.

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna froze as she saw the wolf, frantically climbing higher, her red hair was a dead giveaway that she was hiding, and an even better on that she was a sooner was the fact that she WAS hiding at all.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments A flash of red caught Wyhm's eye. He stopped immediately, head turning towards Anna. Taking a deep sniff, the wolf easily registered her scent. Without hesitation, Wyhm barreled in the direction of Anna.

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna saw the animal coming and dropped her bag, climbing faster. The wolf wouldn't be able to climb, she could wait it out. She had built up her endurance over the years, now to test it.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Wyhm was over to the tree within seconds. He looked up, wondering in his head whether or not to raise the alarm. Anna didn't look all to menacing, and he had a tendency to let teenagers off the hook for sneaking out from time to time. But, she did smell and look different from the city kids. Anna had a harder look about her, and a more foreign scent. With a grunt, Wyhm turned back into a human and stared up at her curiously.

message 21: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna gasped as she saw him transform, her eye widening. He was a shifter. He was mutated. She looked down to where her bag had dropped, hanging from one of the lower branches. She needed that bag, she couldn't let him get a hold of it. Se needed to get to the city, and all her supplies, and her money were in that bag.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Anna's bag was hanging right above Wyhm's head. Without hesitation, he grabbed it, lowering it down into his arms. It felt relativity light, and when he shook it there was no familiar clang of weapons. "I suppose you need this?" Wyhm called up to her, backing up so he wouldn't have to crane his neck to much to see Anna.

message 23: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna crouched law, preparing herself to spring. If she did this right she could take him out and escape with only a few bruises. She edged further out onto the branch, knowing soon enough it would creak, possibly even crack. She waited as he watched her, waited, waited, then sprung at him, twisting in the air toward him.

message 24: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Mar 21, 2013 06:07PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Instinctively Wyhm turned back into a wolf, growling and spitting as Anna hurtled towards him. She managed to tackle him, which hurt, but Wyhm was soon out from underneath her with the bag in his jaws.

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna barely stopped herself from swearing, tears burning in her eyes as she looked down at her leg. Her knee was knocked near totally out of place and was already swelling like crazy. A shift, she should have anticipated as much, that threw her aim off and now she wasn't going anywhere. A whimper escaped her lips and she tried to hold herself still, near positive something in her leg was broken.

message 26: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Mar 21, 2013 06:20PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments A mix between a bark and a cuss left Wyhm's lips as he changed back. "That wasn't very smart,now was it? I guess I should of caught you though," he said, setting the bag down next to Anna and kneeling in front of her. "Don't move while I look at it," he instructed.

message 27: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna clamped her teeth. No, she wasn't going to give up yet. There was a transmitter in her bag, someone would at least look for her. Blood pounded in her ears. The pain from her leg left her teetering on the edge of consciousness, but she was determined to say awake.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Wyhm touched her knee light as a feather, his gentleness surprising for a guy so big and so recently a snarling wolf. "Hm... definitely dislocated. Maybe something broken," he muttered, feeling a bit more, "No...no, not broken."

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna moaned, even his touches sent shooting pains through her body. She swore like a sailor, burying her face in her hands. "Of course, just my ****** luck."
She didn't want to look at him right now. Leave it to her to screw over a simple supplies run.

((g2g2 bed, will be back on in the morning))

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments ((okie!))

"I can fix it for you right now but...it'll hurt. A lot," Wyhm offered, biting his lip.

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna pulled her hand away from her face, shocked. She smiled a little, though it was sarcastic and forced, a bitter laugh escaping her lips. "Don't worry about pain. I'm used to it."

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Wyhm sighed. "If you say so..." he muttered, before in one swift motion he wrenched Anna's knee back into place. He was done within seconds, with only a odd popping sound resulting.

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna gasped, biting into her lip until it bled. She still wouldn't be able to walk straight. "My bag," she forced out. "There should be a first aid kit."

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Still holding Anna's knee, Wyhm reached over one arm and pulled the bag over. After wrestling with the zipper, he yanked it open and pulled out the first aid kit. "I'll wrap your knee with an ace bandage so you'll have some support. It should make it hurt less and walking easier," Wyhm said before doing exactly that.

message 35: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna held herself perfectly still. Why would he help her? It couldn't be his orders to help someone like her. She reached for the kit, pulling a gauze pad out to wrap around her elbow where it was bleeding, taping it on, carefully sitting up. She kept her breathing steady, working on calming herself, her heart was still racing out of her chest. "Who are you?"

message 36: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Mar 24, 2013 09:37AM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments "Wyhm," he said simply, finishing off the ace bandage around her leg and sitting back. He did a pretty darn good job with Anna's knee.

message 37: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna offered him a hand, "Annalisia, and thank you. I tend to be a hopeless clutz, and never think things through."

She was apprehensive as to how she should treat Wyhm, he seemed nice enough, but he was a shifter, that meant he was mutated. Was he a hunter? Should she be running from him?

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Wyhm shook her hand politely. "Not that you don't seem nice or anything, but you really need to go. If any of the others find you, they're gonna take you," he said with a frown.

message 39: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "Where exactly can I go to at the moment. I was already lost before you found me. I'd probably end up walking right into someone's knife." Anna said, her voice bitter. "I was supposed to be on a supply run, look where it got me."

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Wyhm rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke, "You're heading away from the city, but in what direction? I can point you the right way."

message 41: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "South east, past the fields," she answered, not thinking about it as she looked around, trying to make sure they were alone. There was a bad feeling in her gut. "I'm supposed to be back by nightfall, but that's obviously not going to happen now."

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments "I could take you to where ever you need to be. Wait, no, that was a stupid offer. I'm not suppose to see your base or whatever, am I? I could at least take you halfway," Wyhm mused.

message 43: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "No, they would see me. Is there anywhere I could hide out for the night? I can't travel at night. I get all disoriented," Anna whispered, trying to stand, falling back to the dirt, not giving up as she tried again.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Wyhm was quiet for a few seconds, "Well, I could try and sneak you into the city. Theres a lot of hidden entrances, and I have a spare room in my apartment..."

message 45: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "Please? I'm begging. I really don't know what to do with myself. I'd be quick prey out here. All of you have gifts, I'm just...human," Anna begged, finally struggling to her feet, using his arm for support, hoping he didn't mind.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments "Alright, I'll bring you. Remember to stay quiet, and if anyone talks to us just let me do any explaining. Can you even walk?" Wyhm asked, supporting Anna.

message 47: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "I don't know," Anna responded honestly, trying to take a couple of steps, but almost falling right back to the ground, all the blood drained from her face. "No, that would be a no." She leaned back against him, swallowing hard past the pain.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments "I figured," he said softly before setting Anna down gently. Smoothly, Wyhm changed into a large wolf before kneeling down, looking at her as if to say climb on.

message 49: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Anna was apprehensive, him changing in front of her made him seem more scary, less like the boy who was trying to help her. She couldn't stop herself from looking at his teeth, his muscles, the way his eyes were fixed on her. She was shaking a little as she climbed onto his back.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) | 92 comments Wyhm started off at a sort of trot, making sure to be extra careful so Anna could stay on easily. His ears were pricked, hyper aware of any sort of sound, whether it be an animal or one of his guys.

« previous 1 3 4