Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Favorite Authors

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Who is your favorite author?

message 2: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments My favorite author is Simone Elkeles. I've read almost every single one of her books (except How to Ruin series, which I am going to start soon).

I just love the way she tells the stories. All her books (the ones I've read) are realistic and addictive. Once I started her book, I couldn't put it down.

Her book that I love most is probably Rules of Attraction (book 2 of Perfect Chemistry series)

message 3: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments I love John Green. I've read all his books and even got to meet him when he did the The Fault in Our Stars book tour (with Hank). He signed multiple books for me and we chatted for a while and talked about how tough it is to tour.

I first read Looking for Alaska by John Green and just loved it and I've been hooked ever since.
He has an amazing humor and is a real genuine good guy that I think really shows through in his books (plus I've followed his vlog for a couple of years)

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Oh so cool :) I love talking with authors!

message 5: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean | 675 comments My favorite author is Kelly Creagh...although I do have others as well

message 6: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Favorite writer: JANE AUSTEN. Sure, her writing's old-fashioned, but who cares?

Favorite storyteller: J. K. Rowling. Even though her latest book seems a bit of a bust, I was head-over-heels in love with Harry Potter!!! :)

Favorite author in general: Hmmm... I don't know.