Bookaholic Anonymous discussion

General Discussions > Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) | 671 comments Mod
Did you just finish the most amazing book? Do you feel like simply everybody on the planet should read it? Well, post your recommendation of it here, for the world to see! It can be long, it can be short, it can be pretty, it can… well, do try it won't be ugly.
Anyway, recommend away, at any given time!

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 67 comments I would recommend this book called Sickened by Julie Gregory because that was a great book

message 4: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

I would recommend Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout for anyone who likes YA books. This book has great characters (the main character loves books and has a book review blog, people!), a very good love story, plenty of hair rising action, an engaging and interesting plot and a male character you'd want to strangle and then kiss--not necessarily in that order. At least for me all the hype around this book was well deserved ;>

message 5: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Hammer | 13 comments I just finished The Maze Runner, and I thought it was fantastic! Just thought I'd post. It's a trilogy, so on to book 2 I go!

message 6: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Krystal wrote: "I just finished The Maze Runner, and I thought it was fantastic! Just thought I'd post. It's a trilogy, so on to book 2 I go!"
It's on my To-Read list! So it;s good?

message 7: by Gwenyth (new)

Gwenyth Love (everythinggwenny) Oh! That Maze Runner is an AMAZING series! I loved book 1 and 3 the best. Books 2 and the prequel were kind of meh though.

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 67 comments I've never read that book

message 9: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments I recommend... hunger games but Nitzan you refuse to read this!! *Shakes head*

How about Max (Maximum Ride, #5) by James Patterson

or

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

message 10: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Well, I'll have to read the first Maximum Ride book before I can read Max, wouldn't I? xD
Divergent is on my to-read list :]

message 11: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Oops. Yeah, how about read them ALL!! :D

GOOD! Next step: Read it!!! <3 XOXO