Bookaholic Anonymous discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 80) (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) | 671 comments Mod
This is a topic for just random chat; you want to talk to someone, not necessarily about books? This is the place for you!

Hi people!

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments HI NITZAN! *Waves*

message 3: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

HI! How are you darling?

message 4: by Alexander Stuart Cross (last edited Sep 20, 2012 09:53AM) (new)

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Yo Mumzy. I'm good thanks. (Except for the fact that i'm being chased by a Crazed Vamp. Same old same old )

message 5: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Did your homework today? (you started with it! xD)
Well, I assume you got used to all the chasing by now. It happens EVERYDAY with you kids. You lot are bored..

message 6: by Alexander Stuart Cross (last edited Sep 20, 2012 10:06AM) (new)

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Homework? Oh those things...Will i get grounded if i say no?
and If you hadn't Stolen our COOKIES we wouldn't be causing mischeif...not that we do ^^

message 7: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Nope, you won't. Cause I'm going today to a party, so I won't be able to enforce it anyway :P
You STOLE MY COOKIES FIRST!

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments YOU NEVER SHARE THOSE COOKIES!
And OO.oo what party?

message 9: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (last edited Sep 20, 2012 10:18AM) (new)

Birthday party for a friend :>
And I do too!

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Oh cool. You excited?
And yeah like leaving me crumbs is called "Sharing"

message 11: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Well, it's over now xD It was really fun~~
You're confusing me with yourself, darling. I leave you full cookies - you're the one who shares crumbs with me!

message 12: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 56 comments GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

message 13: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Good morning--it's already afternoon here, though.

message 15: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Everything's fine here. With you?

message 17: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Mal, you asked what are my favorite book, right? Well, that really depends on the day xD You can check my favorite shelf, though, and I guess a few of my all time favorites are Howl's Moving Castle, Harry Potter (because how can it NOT be in my faves?!) Graceling, The Host and lately Cinder and Immortal City :)

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Can't stay and chat...:'( *Cries*

message 19: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 56 comments Why are you crying?

message 20: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Ohh, Rosy, why can't you stay? :o

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Homework had cursed me! (4 tests remeber) And now that your online your going to make me stay for a bit :'(
5 minutes TOPS!

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments G2g BYEEEEEEEEEEEE nitzan!!!!

message 23: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Yeah, we all say "5 minutes tops"... :P
Homework at what?

message 24: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

NOOO!! Don't go yet! ~sniff~

message 25: by Alexander Stuart Cross (last edited Oct 13, 2012 05:31AM) (new)

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments But i have to...*Sniff* or else Goodreads will eat me up *Sniff* and never let me go!! *SOB*

Keep strong Nitzan. We shall see each other again. In the next world! I will search for your soul if i have to! Good bye my friend!

ROFL!! dramatic i know :D Bye <3

message 26: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Bye <3

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments HI! <3

message 28: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Damn, you got here first!
how are you darling?

message 29: by Alexander Stuart Cross (last edited Oct 24, 2012 07:40AM) (new)

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Lol *Bows*

I'm good thank you!! XD I missed you! How are you feeling?? :L

message 30: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

I'm feeling better; drank soup so at least my throat's not as sour :/ The sad thing is that I still go to school! gah.

Hey, Rosy, would you like to read some of my stuff? (I ask cause I've been going through a slope and I need people to encourage me to get back to writing xD Mal does now, so I thought about asking you too :])

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments YAY! I'm glad Nitzan! <3 But not about school, Even Mum's have to learn!!

of course i would. you have to ask? Ellen alway's gives me books to read. I'd love to read yours! And Aww I would encourage you ALL THE WAY!! (I didn't realise you needed it :'( You can send it me! <3 <3

message 32: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

You can find my stuff here; http://www.wattpad.com/user/NitzanSch... :D

Lol, I've been reading so much lately, and my own writing kind of been neglected, and it's hard to pick up again :[

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Cool! How come you never told me sooner?? :'( I didn't know you liked to write...

Aw, it's nice to have a balance!!

I will have t go soon (Wish you could have come online sooner!) but i really want to read one!! Ok which books are yours? Give me a name please...

message 34: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

I write a lot. My dream's been to be an author for years :] Now I'm thinking of being a screenwriter plus author in my personal time, cause there isn't much money in writing books (I know this sounds bad, but I want to be able to give my future children everything they want in the boundaries of reason, of course)

All the things on my profile; Gatesdale - Part One: The Bridge
A Witch Named Katia
Who Ever Said You Need a Parachute to Skydive?
Through the Ice

:]

message 35: by Alexander Stuart Cross (last edited Oct 24, 2012 07:57AM) (new)

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Aw, it doesn't sound bad. i LOVE that you have future plans and it really seems like you've thought of everything ! <3

Omg they are your books?!? they sound really good (I didn't know they were the books YOU wrote! Can't wait to read them!)

Bye NItzan!! <3 <3 <3

message 36: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (TanjlisaMarie) | 21 comments Hey girls! I would love for you to check out the commercial for my Halloween release, CODENAME FAIRY GODMOTHER: REASSIGNED. http://youtu.be/ewF0roVNtlE
Leave a comment to let me know what you think!!

Also, Nitzan, read my blog www.tanjlisamarie.blogspot.com. I purposefully detailed my self-published journey for aspiring writers like yourself!

message 37: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

As someone who read the book already, I watch the trailer a bit differently, but I like it :] It's pretty different than other trailer and cool :D
Not how I pictured Thunder, though xDD

Sadly, where I live I doubt your self-publish journey help :/ Things are different here, after all. But thanks for offering!

message 38: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (TanjlisaMarie) | 21 comments Thanks Nitzan! Awwww. Sorry my blog won't help out...

message 39: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 56 comments It's nice to meet you Tanjlisa

message 40: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (TanjlisaMarie) | 21 comments Hello, Christie!! How are you this fine Hump Day??

message 41: by Envy (new)

Envy Fisher | 22 comments Heey guys, may I ask you a question? Because it's actually quite a long and boring story...
My friend and I were talking about all my other friends (but not the girsl, just the guys). And she was just... talking about all their negative sides, like:'Oh, he's got a weird voice and he likes Twilight, that's just wrong.'
She was making such comments about ALL my friends. And after a while, I couldn't stand it any longer. So I stood up to her and said something like:'You think my friends are weird? Have you ever taken a look at your boyfriend? His voice is pretty weird too!'
This might seem a little mean, but since she's dating him, she's started to turn into an alcoholic.
But anyways, now we're in a big fight because she thinks she's allowed to make such comments about my friends, but I'm not allowed to say I don't like her boyfriend (she has no other guyfriends).
My question is: Did I do the right thing by saying this and thus making her stop being mean about my choice in friends?
I don't feel really sorry, because I feel like I had to stand up for my friends. But this whole thing is really bugging me...
I haven't read a word since this happened :(

message 42: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Well, Anne, personally I think you did the right thing. It's important she understand she can't talk like that about your friends, and if you don't feel sorry - there lies your answer.
I understand the need to avoid confrontation, but I think you did the right thing. I'd do the same, at least.

message 43: by Envy (new)

Envy Fisher | 22 comments Nitzan wrote: "Well, Anne, personally I think you did the right thing. It's important she understand she can't talk like that about your friends, and if you don't feel sorry - there lies your answer.
I understan..."

Thanks, your opinion really matters to me. It's still bugging me though, but at least I feel better. :)

message 44: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

I think it's a good thing it's bothering you - means you care :]
Anyway, how are you dear?

message 45: by Envy (new)

Envy Fisher | 22 comments Nitzan wrote: "I think it's a good thing it's bothering you - means you care :]
Anyway, how are you dear?"

I'm okay, just really slow when it comes to answering :S
I took a break from reading, actually quit blogging because it was driving me crazy. But I started another blog, which doesn't take so much of my time. Besides, I started with this one as some kind of therapy. It helps to write things down, make me less stressed and I can finally see things from another angle instead of just being 'locked up' in my own head

message 46: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Haha, that's okay dear :]
give me you blog link!

Break from reading? Why? :O

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments Hey Nitzan XD

message 48: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

hey rosy! How are you?? I have to go have dinner with my family but I hope both of you will be hear when i come back <3

message 49: by Alexander Stuart Cross (last edited Nov 30, 2012 08:14AM) (new)

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 73 comments HI XD *hugs* My Face book and Hotmail is being blocked because i have to "work on my studies". I'm so glad i still have GR :X yeah, will chat when your back Nitzan XD how are YOU? XD <3

message 50: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

I'm great dear <3 Had a crappy week, but that's just the way things are sometimes.
How was your week? We haven't spoken in soooooooo long!

« previous 1