Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Spooked
This topic is about Spooked
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R{61} Spooked- TWO left (Our Avg 3.9)

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (last edited Nov 06, 2012 06:30AM) (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9....

Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time.

Title: Spooked
Author: Tracy Sharp
Genre: Teen PN Horror

Synopsis:

Sixteen year old Lorelei has a special talent. She can steal the deepest, darkest secrets from anyone she meets.

Unfortunately, using her unique power opens a window within her that leaves her vulnerable to the Shadow Spooks, some very nasty creatures from the dark side. So Lorelei has learned to block out the secrets of others, because if the Spooks discover where she is, they will snatch her away and make her wish she were dead.

But then a girl from her high school disappears. Then another. And another. Lorelei might be able to discover who is abducting the girls of Saints Hallow High, maybe even save them, if she uses her unique gift. . .

Can Lorelei stop more girls from being stolen before being taken by the Shadow Spooks? Or will she become one of the missing?

Available at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Spooked-ebook/d...

The first 15 people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free gift copy of this e-book in Kindle or Nook format for review.

Reviewers
1 Marisa 10/6 4
2 Tempest 10/9 3
3 April 10/6 5*
4 CM 10/6 4*
5 Amanda 10/6 4*
6 Stacy 10/9 4
7 Cristina 10/10 4*
8 Lauren 10/13 3*
Melissa 10/13 4
10 Carolyn 10/23 (email 11/6 for update)
Yaz 4
12 Sara S (ext)
13 Paula 11/8 4

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads, Amazon and post a link to this thread in the comments section.
**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Thanks for respecting the author's hard work!

Michele (Chelemybelle)
R2R Program Mod
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

message 2: by Marisa (last edited Sep 20, 2012 12:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marisa | 44 comments I'd like a copy of this one, please and thank you. <3

xo.xo.marisa@hotmail.com , .mobi

Chani (tempestchani) | 34 comments I'd like to review a copy. Thanks. Tempestadora77@yahoo.com

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Sharp Thanks for making Spooked a part of your Read 2 Review! I hope you enjoy :)

April Alvey Wow I really want this one butterfli262002@yahoo.com kindle please ty

Christina M Condy (condygurl) | 81 comments Wow this one sounds good...

Amanda (amandaml87) | 8 comments I would like to read this one too!! livelaughlovemommy0811@gmail.com mobi please :)

Stacy (linkzilla) I would like to review this one!!!
stacysanf0rd@yahoo.com

message 9: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Stacy wrote: "I would like to review this one!!!
stacysanf0rd@yahoo.com"

Tempest wrote: "I'd like to review a copy. Thanks. Tempestadora77@yahoo.com"

Kindle or Nook ladies? I wish I could keep up with that for you all but I'm just not that smart ;)

message 10: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Sent to the rest of you above just now (excpet Stacy and Tempest)

Marisa | 44 comments Michele (chelemybelle) wrote: "Sent to the rest of you above just now (excpet Stacy and Tempest)"

I got an email, but the book wasn't attached to it. If you could resend it to me when you have a free moment, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Chani (tempestchani) | 34 comments Kindle please.

April Alvey I Also Received An Email But The Book Wasnt Attached.

Stacy (linkzilla) Sorry! I need Kindle format. Thanks!

message 15: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments April wrote: "I Also Received An Email But The Book Wasnt Attached."

Resent Saturday with the actual attachment home you all got it :)

message 16: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Stacy wrote: "Sorry! I need Kindle format. Thanks!"

Tempest wrote: "Kindle please."

On it's way

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments Because you miss me so very much...I'll try this one :) Nook please.

Thank you!!

message 18: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Cristina wrote: "Because you miss me so very much...I'll try this one :) Nook please.

Thank you!!"

I DO miss you! YAY! On its way ;)

message 19: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Sharp :)

Christina M Condy (condygurl) | 81 comments here is my review... posted on amazon as well...

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Lauren | 53 comments I would like to review if there are any still available. lrjohnson13@gmail.com kindle format please

Melissa (melbiddle) | 37 comments This book sounds good. melmcdaniel2004@yahoo.com nook format please :)

message 23: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Melissa wrote: "This book sounds good. melmcdaniel2004@yahoo.com nook format please :)"

Lauren wrote: "I would like to review if there are any still available. lrjohnson13@gmail.com kindle format please"

On its way :)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments Really enjoyed it, thank you!!
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

On my way to Amazon right now to post my review there as well.

message 27: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Sharp Thanks so much, ladies! I appreciate you taking the time :)

message 28: by Lauren (last edited Oct 23, 2012 03:39PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

message 29: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Sharp Thanks Lauren :)

Melissa (melbiddle) | 37 comments Michele (chelemybelle) wrote: "Melissa wrote: "This book sounds good. melmcdaniel2004@yahoo.com nook format please :)"

Lauren wrote: "I would like to review if there are any still available. lrjohnson13@gmail.com kindle forma..."

I have not got this book yet. Is it going to be sent to my email? Thanks

Stacy (linkzilla) Read and reviewed!
Goodreads here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Reviews are also submitted on B&N and Amazon.
Thank you Tracy Sharp!!

message 32: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 4 comments Hi I'd love to review this book if its still available! Kindle please! My email is caroface21@gmail.com

message 33: by Marisa (last edited Oct 06, 2012 02:14PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marisa | 44 comments Finished and reviewed here.

message 34: by Yaz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yaz (chulayazz) | 81 comments I will love to read and review... kindle

message 36: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Yaz wrote: "I will love to read and review... kindle"

Carolyn wrote: "Hi I'd love to review this book if its still available! Kindle please! My email is caroface21@gmail.com"

Just sent :)

message 37: by Sara (new)

Sara Shrieves (sarashrieves) | 11 comments I would love to sign up for this one!

booknerd31@gmail.com

message 38: by Yaz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yaz (chulayazz) | 81 comments My review :). Thanks for the book. I enjoyed the story

Goodreads, Amazon

Melissa (melbiddle) | 37 comments Good book ;) I posted a review on here and Amazon. Thanks for letting me read it.

Melissa (melbiddle) | 37 comments magine being a sixteen year old girl with the special ability to reach into peoples minds and find out their deepest darkest secrets. That is what Lorelei has dealt with all her life. She has had to hide her ability so that she won't be found by those who want her. Life was going smooth until girls from her town start to go missing. She must use her ability to help find them even though she knows that doing so will possibly put her life in danger.

Emily (On Emily's Bookshelf) | 3 comments If this is still open, i'd love to read it! (:
Emily@onemilysbookshelf.com.

message 42: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments OnEmilysBookshelf wrote: "If this is still open, i'd love to read it! (:
Emily@onemilysbookshelf.com."

Nook or Kindle Emily?

Paula (shivapastures) | 232 comments Could I get a Nook copy? shivapastures@yahoo.com Thanks!

message 44: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Paula wrote: "Could I get a Nook copy? shivapastures@yahoo.com Thanks!"

on its way :)

Paula (shivapastures) | 232 comments just got it! thank you and have fun beach camping...a bit jealous, since another "perfect storm" has been predicted for next week.

message 46: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Paula wrote: "just got it! thank you and have fun beach camping...a bit jealous, since another "perfect storm" has been predicted for next week."

well apparently the storm in Carribean might head our way but I dont care! A weekend away from my crazy life is just what I need even if it rains. Thanks and enjoy!