Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Touched by the Magic (The Academy #1)
This topic is about Touched by the Magic
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {59} Touched by the Magic- (Our Avg 3.5)

Comments (showing 1-34 of 34) (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (last edited Oct 09, 2012 09:06AM) (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9....

Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time.

Title: Touched by the Magic
Author: Maxine Mansfield
Genre: Erotic Romantic Fantasy, Adults only

Synopsis -

New to The Academy of Magical Arts, Briarlarn Tumbleweed wants to learn the art of a True Healer, but her nerves get the best of her when she’s paired in the sexually dynamic healing class with Uthiel Stoutheart, Paladin of the Realm. Between burning off his eyebrows and overturning a candle on certain exposed male parts, she isn't making a very good impression. But how can she focus when Uthiel is strong, brave, and touches Briar in a way that leaves her weak in the knees, quivering with pleasure, and begging for more?

Falling in love with the accident-prone but talented Briar was not what Uthiel had planned, but life with the sexy healer is adventurous, hilarious, mind-blowingly stimulating, and clearly his destiny. His soul awakens while taking her to new heights of ecstasy, yet he can't allow his own pleasure. There’s no getting around it—he must leave The Academy and pursue his quest to right the wrongs done to his people if he can ever hope to find happiness with Briar.

But is their love strong enough to mend the magic so desperately needed to preserve their world, and that touches both their souls with a searing heat?

The first 10 people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free gift copy of this e-book in pdf format for review.

Reviewers
1 Kel4*
2 April 5*
3 Jacquleline 4*
4 Toni 4*
5 CM 3*
6 Cheryl 4*
7 Britt 3*
8 Sandra 1* (not my thing)
9 Laura
10 Carrie 4*
Yaz 3*

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads, Amazon and post a link to this thread in the comments section.

Michele (Chelemybelle)
R2R Program Mod
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Kel (Faerie-bookworm) (Faerie-bookworm) | 13 comments Sounds really good. I'll take one. :D kdonovan221@gmail.com

April Alvey Awesome id love to have it butterfli262002@yahoo.com

Jacqueline Rhoades (JackieRhoades) | 15 comments Sounds fun. I'd like to try it. Jackie3049@gmail.com

Toni | 73 comments rthemion@aol.com thanks!

Christina M Condy (Condygurl) | 81 comments Sounds like fun!

message 7: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Cheryl cbailey75904@Yahoo.com

message 8: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Sent to the above six people :)

Britt Gotay (brittgotay) gotay_28@aol.com kindle please

Sandra Yes please!
S-l-robinson@hotmail.com

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura P | 18 comments Me too! (nook)
lkrpaul@hotmail.com

Sandra Sandra wrote: "Yes please!
S-l-robinson@hotmail.com"

Oh mine is Nook too!

message 13: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - rated it 4 stars

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (CarrieBookFairy) | 2889 comments Mod
I would like to read this mobi please carriefort29@yahoo.com
Thanks

message 14: by Yaz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yaz (chulayazz) | 81 comments Add me to the list please :)

Kel (Faerie-bookworm) (Faerie-bookworm) | 13 comments Thanks so much! I really enjoyed it. Here is my review, I also posted it at Amazon and B&N.

My Review

message 16: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Will be sending to Britt, Laura, Sandra, Carrie and Yaz in just a bit :) (Yaz snuck in a lucky copy!)

message 17: by Yaz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yaz (chulayazz) | 81 comments Michele (chelemybelle) wrote: "Will be sending to Britt, Laura, Sandra, Carrie and Yaz in just a bit :) (Yaz snuck in a lucky copy!)"

Yeay does a happy dance :) Thanks Michele

Sandra Have you already sent them? I didn't get mine. :(

Jacqueline Rhoades (JackieRhoades) | 15 comments 4 Stars Thanks for the chance to R2R. I really enjoyed it! My review is at:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 21: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Sandra wrote: "Have you already sent them? I didn't get mine. :("

I did, I'm double checking on it..check your spam folder too (from michele_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com)

message 22: by Cheryl (last edited Sep 27, 2012 08:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cheryl Green | 14 comments Touched by the MagicTouched by the Magic by Maxine Mansfield

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I sooo enjoyed this book. It was an easy read and it really drew you into the story. I couldn't put it down!! It had the right mix of drama as well as a little sex mixed in! I would definitely read more of this if there were a series =)

View all my reviews

message 23: by Maxine (new) - added it

Maxine Mansfield (MaxineMansfield) | 20 comments Cheryl wrote: "

Touched by the Magic by Maxine Mansfield
I sooo enjoyed this book. It was an easy read and it really drew you into the story. I couldn't put it down!! It had the righ..."

I'm not sure if I should repy or if that is a nono, but, I just want to thank all of you for your wonderful reviews and I would like to let you know that Touched is just the first of a six book series. The next book (Sarco's story) (Tempted by the Storm) will be out in early Nov.

Kel (Faerie-bookworm) (Faerie-bookworm) | 13 comments Yay!! There are more.

message 25: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - rated it 4 stars

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (CarrieBookFairy) | 2889 comments Mod
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Yum DEFINATLY for adults tho!! Loved every minute of it!!

message 26: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Maxine wrote: "Cheryl wrote: "

Touched by the Magic by Maxine Mansfield
I sooo enjoyed this book. It was an easy read and it really drew you into the story. I couldn't put it down!! ..."

We LOVE author input Maxine :)

Char ღ Denae (CharDenae) | 100 comments Hi Michele! I'm about to post my review of my last book so, if this one is still open, I'd love to R2R it.

Thanks!
Charli

CharliDenae@AOL.com

Sandra Question... unfortunately I'm not loving this as much as everyone else and am actually having a reeeeally hard time finishing it. Normally I would just stop, write my review, and put it in my 'life is too short' category. Can I do that with an R2R? I've made it to about page 100 so I feel like I've given it a fair shot.

message 30: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Sandra wrote: "Question... unfortunately I'm not loving this as much as everyone else and am actually having a reeeeally hard time finishing it. Normally I would just stop, write my review, and put it in my 'life..."

Yes, if you dont like it feel free to stop. We all end up with those books :/

message 33: by Yaz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yaz (chulayazz) | 81 comments Here is my review. Thanks for the book

Amazon, Goodreads

message 34: by Maxine (new) - added it

Maxine Mansfield (MaxineMansfield) | 20 comments I so appreciate all of your reviews and thank you so much for the time, thought and attention you put into them. Your feedback was very helpful. Hopefully you guys will do me the honor of reviewing the next one due out Nov. 9th. Tempted by the Storm...again, thanks, Maxine