Delirium (Delirium, #1) Delirium discussion

A question, please! I haven't read it so no spoilers!!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Snigdha Deva I read the summary of Delirium and it sounds like a good dystopian novel. I read many reviews but none of them said anything about the action in the book. Does the book have action? 'Cause I crave action in every book. Do you recommend it?

Jane it is a good dystopian novel. the action that you're looking for is on the latter part of this book. But on its second book, which is Pandemonium, it has the action and thrill (not thrill in a scary way) from the first chapter up to last chapter.. :)

Tanvira I agree, though there is a couple of parts in the first book with a bit of action, the second books much more thrilling though. But action or no action(considering I like action books a lot myself), it's a great story :)

Suzanna Hoang Yeah, not so much the first book just because we're still laying down the foundation for the story, but PANDEMONIUM on the other hand, is a roller coaster. Read it! It's amazing and I personally think the sequel was even better than the first. You won't regret it!

ღIsabellaღ You should def read Delirium. It's exciting and so is Pandemonium. But Lauren Oliver is like the queen of cliff hangers so wait until the last book Requirem is realeased in March/Febuary.

Seaspray13 Suzanna wrote: "Yeah, not so much the first book just because we're still laying down the foundation for the story, but PANDEMONIUM on the other hand, is a roller coaster. Read it! It's amazing and I personally th..."

Ya, you definitely won't regret it! SO DEFINITELY READ IT! And there is some action... but not too much!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

READ IT!!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!! AND YOU WILL ALSO LOVE PANDEMONIUM!!!!!

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Yeah, there's not a lot of ACTION in the first book until towards the end. The second book has a lot of action, tho.

Ashley Yes I would recommend it and there is action but that doesn't happen until later and in the book and that part of the book is really exciting.

Catherine read iiiitttt

Erica Yes it does have some action in the book. Not much tho. It's great...the whole series is great. I love them. Everyone should read them

Ilana in agreement with what everyone else said - you have to wait a little bit to get into the action but what i think is great about that is you get the real relationship groundwork built on something more than just action and anxiety. there's more to the story than that and in a lot of similar style dystopian stories you don't get that element. you're stuck with trying to learn about their relationships and interactions on the fly.