Magic Realism discussion

The Ends Don't Tie with Bunny Rabbits
Bloggers and Reviewers in Magical Realism

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jeridel Banks | 2 comments Going around the internet, there is a select group of people who have decided to take it upon themselves to write, read, and breathe Magical Realism. Sniff a little of Haruki Murakami here, push a little Toni Morrison there. This is a good time not to be afraid to show yourself. We're all in this together.

Please post about yourself if you're a blogger or reviewer in Magical Realism.

message 2: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Brooks (potok) | 115 comments I am challenging myself to read a magic realism book a week for a year (although it looks like it will be longer as my list has more than 52 books and I'm enjoying it so much). A post reviews here http://www.magic-realism.net. I am trying to explore what magic realism is.

Jeridel Banks | 2 comments Zoe wrote: "I am challenging myself to read a magic realism book a week for a year (although it looks like it will be longer as my list has more than 52 books and I'm enjoying it so much). A post reviews here ..."

I've been to your website. It's cool that you're doing a book a week for a year. I'm reviewing not just books, but art, film, and anything in between. :)

message 4: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Brooks (potok) | 115 comments Jeridel wrote: "Zoe wrote: "I am challenging myself to read a magic realism book a week for a year (although it looks like it will be longer as my list has more than 52 books and I'm enjoying it so much). A post r..."

Hi Jeridel thanks for the complement. You must be really busy with the launch of your new book in a few days. Good luck with it. Do you want me to review it? I'm in the UK. Perhaps you can return the favour and review mine. Girl in The Glass is already out and the second book in the trilogy is due out in October, when the designer finishes the cover!