Books Without Borders discussion

Introduction Central > Hello Everyone

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anca (new)

Anca (angemac82) | 1 comments Hi! I joined your group in the hope of making new friends who love to read as much as I do. Lately I've been reading fantasy and adventure novels. I'm the lucky recepient of a liver transplant although there were many complications and 6 years later I'm still fighting to beat them. But enough about that. I received a Nook tablet for Christmas last year that I carry with me everywhere. If you have room for one more friend please don't hesitate to send me requests. ANCA

message 2: by Lady Day (new)

Lady Day (ladyday) | 228 comments Welcome Anca!
Glad you were led to join Books Without Borders. Continue the fight, it's well worth it. I think you'll enjoy BWOB's! Welcome again.

Maranda (addlebrained_reader) (mannadonn) | 367 comments Mod
Welcome to the group Anca!! We are so glad to have you! I have a Nook Tablet as well and I love it so much! I hope your fight gets easier soon, keep at it girl! Feel free to jump right into the games and discussions!

message 4: by Margarita (new)

Margarita Darley-Smith (books_are_awesome) | 4 comments Hey Anca! I joined goodreads few days ago and this group draw my attention straight away too :) I am a Kindle person, but then the means don't matter as soon as you can get your hands on a good book! Keep up the fight and I hope this year is better for you!