J.D. Robb discussion

Archives > How would you like to see the series conclude? (MANY years from now!)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindap (last edited Sep 19, 2012 08:39PM) (new)

Lindap I know I've read several places that it will be the end of the series when Robb allows Eve to become pregnant. I know Robb is a good author and thinks things out, but I hope it's not one of those cases where we find out at the end of the book Eve's pregnant and POOF....the series is over. I'd like to see how they both deal with becoming parents. (I mean, we sure saw them wig out when Mavis was pregnant and having Bella.) To see their internal struggle with it. How Eve is going to step away from her career. I say "step away" because it's felt Eve/Roarke won't want others raising their child.

Just for fun.....how would you wrap it up?

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 208 comments Well, I haven't really thought about it, but I definetely don't want it to end so suddenly with Eve's pregnasy! It'd be very interesting to see how they will handle it. A very good idea is one I've read in another discussion from Jim about Peabody becoming the leading character and primary in the cases and Eve just consult from time to time.... I think that's an excellent idea; one that hadn't actually occured to me before!