Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) Across the Universe discussion

What did you think about this book?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jazzi I loved it personally, but I was looking at some of the reviews and the were kind of negative. :|

Natasha amazing book !!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Negative reviews? Don't know what they're talking about! This was a fantastic book, I loved it! I loved that it was about space and 'interstellar' travel. And the way their everyday lives were portrayed on Godspeed was flawless. It was wicked sci-fi!

Avani I thought it was a unique, complex, completely engrossing novel, with a good plot and great writing to boot. It left me wanting more at the end, definitely.

VG/Allie Starhyphen wrote: "Negative reviews? Don't know what they're talking about!..."

Who in there right mind would put a negitive review on this book? its too amazing!

message 6: by EJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

EJ When i first read this book, it took me awhile to continue on the sequel. Because i felt that there's no other way this story can proceed. BUT when i finally read the 2nd book "A MIllion Suns" ...... i cannot wait to read the final installment "Shades of Earth"!!!!! SO in short, the 1st book for me is just like a long introductory to the 2nd book which is totally awesome!!! :)

Helen Stevens I adored this book. I read a lot of fantasy but not a great deal of sci fi - and reading this book has made me delve far more into sci fi. I loved it, and I thought the two main characters were fantastically realised.

message 8: by Leela (last edited Sep 21, 2012 08:29PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leela Thanks for this thread. This book has been on my to-read list for a while. Now it will definitely be one of the next books i read!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Veggy wrote: "Starhyphen wrote: "Negative reviews? Don't know what they're talking about!..."

Who in there right mind would put a negitive review on this book? its too amazing!"

Agreed! A million times agreed!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Elijah_almighty wrote: "When i first read this book, it took me awhile to continue on the sequel. Because i felt that there's no other way this story can proceed. BUT when i finally read the 2nd book "A MIllion Suns" ....."

You read A million suns?! You lucky peanut! I didn't even know there was a third! :)

message 11: by EJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

EJ Starhyphen wrote: "Elijah_almighty wrote: "When i first read this book, it took me awhile to continue on the sequel. Because i felt that there's no other way this story can proceed. BUT when i finally read the 2nd ..."

Oh yes! Now i just have to wait for 2013 for Shades of Earth!!!! Go read A Million Suns now! :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I will! :)

Farah The best book experience :D I loved it so much

Gabrielle I loved this book! I really want to get the second book!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished A Million Suns.
Bloody. FanTASTIC! The story didn't get stale or anything! AND they're changing the setting with the... Won't say the next bit cos of spoilers! Those of you who've read A Million Suns know what I mean--right at the end of the book!
So excited for Shades of Earth!!!!!