Outpost (Razorland, #2) Outpost discussion

Is this any good?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Is the book worth it? I read the 1st installment, Enclave, and was a big fan of the first half until they met Stalker. In my opinion, it went downhill from there for me because Fade and Deuce wouldn't get together. So does anything change in Outpost or are they at least together or something? I must know so I don't waste my money. Please reply!!!!

message 2: by Shannon (last edited Sep 21, 2012 09:10AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shannon I loved it but she does spend a lot of time with Stalker in this one. However if it means you may not read it, I should probably mention that the romance between her and Fade really intensifies. (view spoiler)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

K thanks!! I think I'm gonna read it!

Lindsay Carpenter I think it's worth a read. I wasn't thrilled with Stalker in the first book and didn't like him much in this one either, but there are some incredible scenes. My only complaint is that the first half of the book is very slow.

Paola In all honesty this book was kind of a disappointment. It's still worth it to read it but compared to the first one it falls short.

message 6: by Leela (last edited Oct 20, 2012 07:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leela It's definitely worth it IMO!!! I also hated where the sub plot with Stalker went in the first book. I was hesitant to read Outpost for this reason. BUT, i was pleasantly surprised. It's really good!!!!! The story and characters are really developing a lot deeper.

Hud-c i agree with the others, the phase is slow in the first part of the book, but the world-building and character development is a must-find out; and you'll have to read to know. Therefore, it's worth it.

rachel ~ trans rights are human rights Paola wrote: "In all honesty this book was kind of a disappointment. It's still worth it to read it but compared to the first one it falls short."

Completely agree! This one made me question whether or not I really want to finish the series.

Kathy It was really good!!!