Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Don A. Martinez
This topic is about Don A. Martinez
Fantasy > A Unique Opportunity: Review "Phantom Squadron" series and get an advance copy of the next book!

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Don (last edited Sep 19, 2012 12:26PM) (new)

Don Martinez (DesertCoyote13) | 57 comments I'm presenting a unique opportunity to any reviewer who wants it.

Below are Smashwords coupon codes for all three books in the Phantom Squadron series of contemporary fantasy novels. All of these codes expire this Friday, September 21st. I'm looking for reviewers to do reviews of the entire series, either each book individually or the whole thing as an arc.

Your unique opportunity: If you get the three free books (and obviously let me know you have), I will supply you with a PDF of the fourth book of the series. The fourth book isn't slated to see print until February of next year, so you will have a chance to do an advance review of this book.

Follow the book links below to check out the descriptions and current reviews of each one. Then when you're ready, take the codes to Smashwords and pick up your freebies ... and send along a private message to request your copy of the fourth book.

The Advance Guard
11 ratings, 5 reviews
Smashwords coupon: PS27S

Dinétah Dragon
10 ratings, 3 reviews
Smashwords coupon: WV38M

The Insurgent's Journal
5 ratings, 2 reviews
Smashwords coupon: FH63E

Infernal Eighteen
Coming February 2013.

You must hurry, though, because again, these coupon codes expire on Friday. Once they do, your chance to get in early on Book 4 will pass, and anyone who would want to review it will have to wait until its February release.

message 2: by Don (last edited Sep 21, 2012 09:42AM) (new)

Don Martinez (DesertCoyote13) | 57 comments LAST DAY!

These coupon codes expire TODAY! Get in on this unique opportunity while you have the chance!

Thanks to those who have already picked up their freebies. If you haven't done so already, please PM me with an e-mail that I can send the PDF of Infernal Eighteen to. Thank you.