Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Blackened Cottage
This topic is about Blackened Cottage
Book Issues > My book appears twice - can you delete one or combine please

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.E. (new)

A.E. Richards (aerichards) | 2 comments Hi - my book appears twice for some reason. One version doesn't have a cover image and has no reviews. The other one is ok and has a review so is the one to keep. It doesn't appear to recognise I wrote it though - can this be sorted as well please?

Thanks, Abby

Blackened Cottage Kindle Edition Blackened Cottage

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 963 comments Looks like one is the generic ebook version and the other is the Kindle edition. Do you have the book for sale anywhere else besides Amazon?

In the meantime I combined them.

message 3: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Fixed. The Author name was entered with no spaces A.E.Richards. It must match the name on your author page exactly, or it won't show up on your page.

message 4: by Jessica (last edited Sep 19, 2012 11:31AM) (new)

Jessica | 963 comments That's weird Vicki. When I searched the book title A E Richards came up and A.E.Richards. I thought the space between was intentional. I'm guessing the other Kindle edition ASIN was typed in wrong? It looked funky at first glance.

message 5: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Sorry, I meant that I changed it from A.E.Richards (no space) to A.E.^Richards, which matched her author profile.

I only saw one ASIN, which is on the remaining edition.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 963 comments vicki_girl wrote: "Sorry, I meant that I changed it from A.E.Richards (no space) to A.E.^Richards, which matched her author profile.

I only saw one ASIN, which is on the remaining edition."

Weird...

message 7: by A.E. (new)

A.E. Richards (aerichards) | 2 comments Hi again. Thanks, it looks like you've solved the problem. There's now only one book showing which is correct. There's only ever been one edition which I published on amazon (only) under the KDP Select program last month.

Abby