Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
This topic is about Forged In Ash
Book Issues > Several issues

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by vicki_girl (last edited Sep 19, 2012 09:23AM) (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Armi wrote: "I went in and added the book (the other Kindle edition) without realizing it had already been added but under another name. The previous name of the book was Forged in Ice. I changed the name on the book, and combined them. So now there are two of the same editions, one of them should be deleted(?)."

If the book was previously released under the old title, then the old information should remain. When a book get released with a new title, we add it like Alternate Cover Edition.

I am looking further into the series issue...

ETA: The series has been cleaned-up

~*Trema Renae*~ (tremarenae) | 8 comments I wasn't sure where to post. Sorry, if this is the wrong place. I have a book listed TBR and there are several copies/editions(32, I believe). Several are missing either, cover art, page numbers or are duplicates. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
Here is the GR link to book
Bloodstream

message 3: by Beth (last edited Sep 20, 2012 05:15AM) (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 1586 comments #5...working on checking for duplicates, covers; I have a bit of time to kill...if you can find any of the missing info, post it here, and we'll add it.

~*Trema Renae*~ (tremarenae) | 8 comments Ok, here is a link directly to the book on the author's website. Hope this helps some. Again, thanks!

http://www.tessgerritsen.com/books/me...

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 1586 comments ~*Trema*~ wrote: "Ok, here is a link directly to the book on the author's website. Hope this helps some. Again, thanks!

http://www.tessgerritsen.com/books/me..."

Not much. That's usually the latest edition, not all 32. I got a couple of covers. If you find links to the others, from non-bookseller sites, or are able to get page numbers for the rest, let us know, and we'll add them in.