The Nephilim discussion

Manhattan > Forest

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

DuskFox | 160 comments Mod
This is a big, old forest at the side on Manhattan. They animals in here are plenty because many of the trails have overgrown, making this forest only accessible to downworlders and shadow hunters e.t.c

message 2: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (last edited Sep 18, 2012 07:47PM) (new)

Pandabaking (pbear16) | 184 comments Mod
When they reached the forest Celicy felt at home this was where the shadowhunter in her came to life she climbed a strong near by tree and sat down her legs were getting better. "Tala and friends heard the deer around here i will shoot it but make sure you bark the entire time i don't want to hit you instead. Go i can hear one off to the north east region." Celicy and her brother were strongest in the forest many demons would rise there so no one could see them whilst they were weak.

message 3: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Tala laughed her wolffish laugh when Celicy said this but took it into account. Since she was higher up in the pack than her friends, at the moment she was alpha. They looked towards her for confirmation of what they were supposed to do. She nodded and told them the plan. Tala would go to the back of the heard and heard them forward whilst the other two Woukd be at either side keepi them from running off that way so the only way was forward towards Celicy. Tala sunk to the back of the heard, her natural instincts taking over. Howling a warning for Celicy she began to run barking all the time as she heard her friends doing the same.

message 4: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

Celicy heard the group coming towards her she pulled back the string on her bow and fired. She heard the thock and no how came she climbed down the tree and came up to the deer she had got it in the chest and it was still moving. She pulled out a knife and stabbed it in the heart killing instantly. Tala ploded up "now who gets the first bite Tala?" Celicy asked.

message 5: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Tala was shocked at how accurate Celicy's shot was especially for a blind person. Her stomach growled at the promise of fresh meat and with her wolf instincts still kicked up high she went over to the deer carcass and began tearing it apart (cause she's alpha at the mo so she gets first bite). Tala then remembered Celicy and changed back to a human saying, 'Im alpha so I get first bite but now I'm eating you get to come and have your fill. Once we have eaten our fill the others can come.' she said smiling and changed back into a wolf to tear apart the carcass with Celicy at her side.

((once we have finished then we can talk about your weird blind accurate shooting. Ok? Yay!! Peanuts!!))

message 6: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

((peanuts ok heather))

"mmmm yummy i can feel my legs healing i am done how bout you wolf girl. Hahaha." Celicy wiped her face and wiped her hands on the soft grass. She got up and moved away from the deer. "Who's next?" Celicy found a nice soft patch of grass and lay down this forest was just like the one at the family home.

message 7: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

((hehehehe!! ^_^))

Tala shifted and started laughing. 'Yeah, I'm full. Question, how do you shoot so good? Thats amazing!' Tala asked as she wiped her hands clean on the grass and lay down next to Celicy on the soft, lush grass, gazing up at the clear blue sky. Even though she hadn't trusted Celicy at first, Tala could now admit she was her best friend outside the pack. And sitting here with a friend made her feel content.

message 8: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

"much practise, i was better then i went blind so yeah. I got really good because of this simple thing called sonar with the three of you barking i could tell where the deer was. Before you ask what sonar is it is how a whale finds it way in the water because they can't see under water." it was nice to know that tala wanted to know how Celicy could shoot and kill things whilst she was blind.

message 9: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

'Oh! Sonar! Of course. That's really cool!!! I wanna beable to do that!' Tala said in awe. She morphed into her russet wolf and started yapping and jumped over Celicy's legs and was nipping at her feet and legs trying to get her to play.

message 10: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (last edited Sep 29, 2012 01:54AM) (new)

"i could teach you sonar but first you will have to be blind because it won't work other wise because your sight will interupt your hearing if that makes sence." Ceilcy jumped up and started to play with Tala

message 11: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Tala laughed at Celicy's comment. It made sense, and it's a shame she coudnt do it. She barked in delight as Celicy played with her. Tala remembered to retract her claws at the last second before she lept onto Celicy's shoulders and they came tumbling down. But they were both up on there feet running and tipping and laughing just as quickly. This went on for about an hour before the sun started to set and Tala morphed back into a human grinning from sheer delight. 'That was so much fun! I havn't had that much fun since I was a pup. It's getting late now, I hate to say it but we should probs be heading out' Tala said with a sigh.

message 12: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

"lead the way ohh mighty wolf." Celicy had so much fun, the only time she had that much fun was when she played with james, when they were children.

message 13: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Tala laughed, hard. I can get used to that! She thought, mighty wolf huh....
She could see Celicy had fun and was strangely glad. She was becoming friends with a leech. Ah well, she was actually alright. Tala shook her head laughing and morphed again bounding into the forest howling and barkingn so Celicy would know. As they ran Tala began to sense a presence following them, but every time she stopped she couldn't hear them, smell them or see them. It was creeping her out. They were almost at the edge of the forest when her creeping sensation was confirmed. A low growl issues from the trees to her right making her stop dead. She knew that smell, that growl, that wolf. It was Logan, a big headed, horrible wolf from a rival pack.

message 14: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

Celicy followed Tala holding her staff at her side she doesn't need it any more and her coat was ash so she couldn't tuck it away. She could here something in the woods every time Tala stopped she stopped. When they reached the edge of the woods there was a growl and a scent in the air wet dog yuck she thoght. "Tala do you know that werewolf if so tell him I am friend not foe." Celicy had been attacked by may werewolves because they saw her as a threat.

message 15: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Tala would have loved to answer Celicy but she knew that if she morphed Logan would probs attack. Not kill her though. As one of the only two pure born werewolves in the world and the only female one, every wolf was under strict law by there alpha not to kill her, but they were allowed to injure her. Tala hoped Celicy would get the message as Tala growled a deep threatening growl and moved in front of Celicy protecting her. Her fur bristled and she curled her lips back showing off her sharp canines as Logan began to pace, the gleam of hatred in his eye and sharp in his scent.

message 16: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

"I'll take that as a no" Celicy waited for the first strike they would not attack Tala she is too speacil but celicy was a freak not supose to be alive. She took the bow from her back and an arrow. She pulled the string back and pointed the arrows tip a the werewolf.

message 17: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Tala grunted in agreement still crouched low to the ground, growling, canines showing, tail plank straight and ears perked up. They circled each other for a while and then Logan's patience snapped. He lunged and Tala ducked while side stepping and clamped her jaws around Logan's back leg, crunching the bone. However, she had misjudged Logan's strength and his leap pulled her off balance. Her weight pulled his leap back from where it would have been at Celicy's throat but not enough to prevent him from sinking his fangs and claws into Celicy's right shoulder and arm. 'Damm!' Tala thought. 'Come on Celicy, shot now!!' Tala begged silently in her mind.

message 18: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

As the wolf bit down on Celicy's shoulder she pulled the arrow from her bow and struck it in the chest. The wolf let out a howl and dropped to the ground the sliver in the tip was doing it job, she moved to it and pulled the arrow from it's chest. "Don't attack me you won't win." she moved away from the wolf and sat down and held her shoulder.

message 19: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Tala whimpered and slowly edged up to Celicy, belly low on the ground. She wanted to help but didn't want to scare her away (it's a wolf thing). When Celicy didn't react Tala decided it was safe to approach her and padded up to Celicy's shoulder examining the wound. It was deep but not so bad as to put her life at risk (sort of weird cause she's not really living...). Tala whimpered in sympathy and began to lick clean the wound, keeping close to Celicy so she could have Tala's body heat.

message 20: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

"take it easy wolf girl i have had worse when i was a little kid. Do you mind putting your nose on a scar that is 3 circles it is on my right arm." Celicy pushed Tala away from her shoulder, she was glad pain never came to her now.

message 21: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (last edited Oct 19, 2012 12:56AM) (new)

((i didn't kill logan he is just nursing his buring arrow hole, but he is not dead))

message 22: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

((ok, thanks!))

Tala snorted in surprise. Worse as a child, wow, ruff childhood. She quickly located the three circles and pressed her nose against them even though she had absolutely NO IDEA why she was doing it.
When she heard a growl behind her she turned to see Logan growling and limping away licking his arrow wound. Tala was glad he was gone but sad because Celicy hadn't killed him, he would be back.

message 23: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

After Tala pressed her nose on Celicy's scar she pulled out her stele and traced an itraz over her old one. When she finished her shoulder was almost healed. She pu her stele away and stood up. "That wolf will be back, I suggest we move on before he returns."

message 24: by DuskFox, A Child of the Moon (new)

Ok, enough no talky time. My turn. Tala thought as she shifted back into a human. 'Hey Celicy! I'm human again, as you've probably gussed. Now question time, 1) Why didn't you kill him? He'd be better off dead. 2) How the heck did u do that!?!?!? Aren't vamps, like, not supposed to even be able to hold a stele, let alone draw on themselves!! I soooo confused!!! And yes, let's go! Talk as you run!' she shouted over her shoulder breaking into a slow run to allow Celicy to catch up. This girl better have some good answers cause after the fight, Tala felt irritable and twitchy.

message 25: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (last edited Oct 23, 2012 02:40PM) (new)

"This may sound odd for a vampire but I will not kill an innocent person that includes werewolves and I was a shadow hunter, this stele was made for me by the iron sisters. I admit after I turned my ability to draw powerful runes decreased but I have not drunk from a human or a shadow hunter excluding my brother since i turned, if i do i may lose my ability to draw runes altogether." It did not take long for Celicy to catch up to Tala. They both ran whilst Celicy was telling Tala everything. They continued to run until they reached the jade wolf.

message 26: by Pandabaking, a night child turned light (new)

((To the jade wolf so DP can join us))