The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight question

Have you read this book?
Valerie Valerie (last edited Sep 18, 2012 07:28PM ) Sep 18, 2012 07:27PM
Have you read this book? And what age do you think it's appropriate for?

Totally agree with Anjanette Jan! The book is simple, but it has something... something that captivates you and keeps you curious. Moreover, it is written in such an innocent manner.
It's also nice that now and then I could identify myself with the characters!

i liked it. some people say it's fluffy and whatnot, but that's just why i liked it. plus, oliver's a charmer. :)

i found it really cute. the way they met and oh! their first kiss was so adorable!!

I was really looking forward to reading this book, so much so that my friend and I kept making up competitions to see who would buy it first. Eventually our library got it and I checked it out, but I didn't think that it was anywhere near as good as the description made it out to be. As far as an age range, I'd say most middle school girls would adore it.

Mack Couldn't agree more! ...more
Apr 20, 2013 03:06PM · flag

J Dec 21, 2012 04:46AM   0 votes
I read the book and it is age appropriate for 7th grade up. Pretty juvenile!

I finally gave in and read this. And, yes, it was a cute read. But that's as far as I'll go to describe it. A very YA read.

the summary looks cool until I read the story and I've never been disappointed. If this was a movie, the leads don't have any chemistry.

I think you should give the book a try if you haven't already read it. I really did like the book, I thought the whole story was really captivating ,and the characters did have good chemistry.I loved every moment of the book, and I wanted to read more.

I liked this book a lot all except the ending. Yeah, it's a very plain book but I think it also tackles a some really important questions a lot of people with divorced parents have. I also think it would be good for those people who have given up on the idea of marriage or even love. But like all books, it really stems from your personal perception of the book.

I LIKE IT! :) I know it is quite too typical. You've heard the story before, boy mets girl, girl mets boy, they fell in love, they kiss, they seperate, they come back together. It follows a sequence. But how it is described? Well, that's the part I really appreciate. :)

I read it, I thought it was really sweet - maybe 14 -16 years and up? From memory the characters are late highschool age

I have!!! I liked it, it's simple, somewhat romantic and cute but not a favorite. Cute just CUTE :)

I actually didn't like it that much. I thought it was boring and vanilla, although it's probably because I usually read action-filled, fast paced books (Harry Potter, The Maze Runner, Divergent, etc.). I read this because I'd just read John Green's TFiOS, and decided to read something cute and fluffy to recover from the trauma and try to make myself less depressed. If you like light and cute romance, this book is perfect for you. If you're like me, I wouldn't recommend this.