Diverge into Divergent discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Fan-crazy! > What have you don to pramote the Divergent series in your area or school?

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Graham Haehnle  | 42 comments Mod
I was the first to read it at my school, and after loaning the book out and telling multiple HG fans about how it was similar ish, but better, it picked up and is now the 'in thing'

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol divergent is SO not even close to being an in thing in my school. We dont read at my high school :p i made my brother buy divergent like 30 minutes ago on his nook

message 3: by Sierra~Kelley, The Ultimate Divergenator! (last edited Sep 19, 2012 03:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sierra~Kelley | 99 comments Mod
Uh...I advertised the book?And had my friends get annoyed with me because I wouldn't shut up about it?
Does that even count?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 50 comments Mod
I talked about it a lot! Now a few people have read it.

Morgan Me an my friend read it for a book report thing and then a few classmates read if but that still don't understand they're still reading the hunger games I feel bad for them they miss out on so many great books

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) i screamed about it in the hallways

Florence  (flo-l) Suggested it 2 English teacher n the whole class did it

Florence  (flo-l) An admin for divergentfandom.net

Graham Haehnle  | 42 comments Mod
We need to spread the word.

Maven's Queen  (RiseRedAsTheDawn) I was the first to start the craze, i bought the library copies of it and that did the trick, now almost everyone at meh school has now read it!

Maria | 4 comments Literally ive talked to everyone about it. EVERYONE