On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) On Dublin Street discussion

?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MaL (new) - rated it 4 stars

MaL ?

Parvin One of my top 5 books of the year.

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* same here, it was epic :-)

Adriana Aviles I loved it!

Carmen On my list of favorites!!!! Highly recommend.

message 6: by Jax (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jax Loved it!! Especially as the author is Scottish and was a Scottish based book. :-)BRADEN..........mmmm

Carole I was really impressed with the story and I hope she continues her writing in adult fiction. It was so good,
and Braden is so yummy.

Jessica The book has it all so, yeah . . . I LOVED IT!

Traci One of my favorite books of the year!

Elizabeth By far top 5 books of the year! I didn't expect it to be as amazing as it was!!

Traci exactly

Sharon Loved it!

Adriana Aviles I think I love Braden more than Christian Grey

Sleepy Adriana- I don't know about more than Christian gray!! Lol!! But oooh. Braden is very sexy and sweet how can u not love him!!! I LOVED this book it was amazing!!! I've read some many people recommend this book but it took me awhile to actually say ok ill read it!! Wow should have read it sooner one of my top 10 favorite books of the yr!!!! Loved loved loved!!

Jessica Adriana wrote: "I think I love Braden more than Christian Grey"

Ditto :)!!!

Adriana Aviles Sleepy wrote: "Adriana- I don't know about more than Christian gray!! Lol!! But oooh. Braden is very sexy and sweet how can u not love him!!! I LOVED this book it was amazing!!! I've read some many people recomme..."

This works out great! You keep Christian I take Braden ... I just loved the way he knew exactly how to maneuver her crazyness to get her to do what he wanted....he was so hot I didn't even miss the red room of pain :)

Sleepy Lol!! That is true he is very good and He is very sexy!! But christian was my firat love not ready to let him go yet!! Lol! So that settles it ill keep Christian u keep Braden !! And ill just think about Braden on occasion!!!;)

message 18: by Jessica (last edited Oct 12, 2012 11:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica What I loved the most about Braden is that he didn't gave up on her, no matter how much her behavior was shitty (for a reason of course :D) and that in the end he knew that she will eventually come to him( You dog you ;)). And like every male predator (Ahhh . . .), he saw his prey, took a good look and smell of it and saw its weakness.

Sleepy I know it was like he understood her more than anyone ever could!! Even though she kept pushing him away that's how u know he loved her so much!! He never saw someone broken he just saw someone he loved and wanted to help overcome her fears and help her heal.

Jessica Sleepy wrote: "I know it was like he understood her more than anyone ever could!! Even though she kept pushing him away that's how u know he loved her so much!! He never saw someone broken he just saw someone he ..."

Agreed

Slipperyvowels Jessica wrote: "What I loved the most about Braden is that he didn't gave up on her, no matter how much her behavior was shitty (for a reason of course :D) and that in the end he knew that she will eventually come..."

I agree with u totally Jessica!

Adriana Aviles Jessica wrote: "What I loved the most about Braden is that he didn't gave up on her, no matter how much her behavior was shitty (for a reason of course :D) and that in the end he knew that she will eventually come..."

I love when she describes him as an eagle waiting to strike :)

Jessica Adriana wrote: "I love when she describes him as an eagle waiting to strike :) "

Hahaha . . . how right she was! He's an eagle and she's a mouse. Well, actually, more of a hen than a mouse but you get the picture! :D