Destination: Roleplay!!!!! discussion

High School RP > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kalla walked into the Caf. "Wow this place is big."

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Yep," Nick said, walking over to the food line and grabbing a tray, "And it echoes too, which makes for great sound when singing, but awful when like now," he gestured at the half-full room, "It's deafening."

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She looked around "Ya." she mumbled her old school was small only held about 500 people.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "I can't imagine what it would be like if it was filled to capacity," Nick said, buying a hamburger and milkshake, the days special.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla skipped in humming a tune loudly, giggling when it echoed nicely. "HUNGRY!!!!" She yelled. Grabbing a tray off of the stack she finally noticed the two people staring at her. "Uh..hehe! Uh, hi!" She waved half-heartedly.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Hi!" Nick grinned, seeing the bounciness of the girl, "You new?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah! You?" Seeing the agreeable nature of the boy, Layla brightened. Turning to the counter, she ordered a small soda and cheeseburger.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Nah, I've been here for about a month," Nick said, and then gestured towards Kalla next to him, "But she's new, so you two should, I don't know, become BFF's or something."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla smiled. "Should or could? What? I can't be your friend too?"

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Well, I just though, you know, two new girls...never mind," Nick said with a laugh, "Yes. You can as well."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla giggled again and bounced on her toes. "Great!" Grabbing her soda and cheeseburger, she took a seat close to the counter.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Should we sit next to her?" Nick asked Kalla with a grin, "She seems fun."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, yes! Please do!" Layla begged, patting the chair next to her.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Decided!" Nick said, plunking his tray down across from Layla, and sitting down.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sweet! Let's eat then." Layla grinned at them.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "So when did you come here?" Nick asked, dropping a few fries into his mouth.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"About two weeks ago." Layla said, taking a sip of her soda. "You?"

message 19: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (last edited Jan 17, 2013 01:42PM) (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "A month," Nick replied, and then jerked his chin in Kalla's direction, "Kalla here came just a few days ago."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Ok. Do y'all have any classes you're in yet?" She counted on her fingers. "I'm in History, Art, Math Science and Gym." Layla took a big bite of cheeseburger.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Well we just did Math, Science, and History," Nick said, taking a big gulp of his milkshake, "And then I've got Art, Gym, and then something else that I don't remember."

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 17, 2013 02:05PM) (new)

"Hmm." Layla said. She took another bite of burger. Glancing at the clock, she nearly tumbled the table over in her haste to get up. "Oh my gosh! I've gotta go!" Picking her tray up and dumping it in the trash she backed out the door hurriedly. "Sorry! See ya around sometime!" With that, she turned and dashed out the door.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Nick laughed at her sudden departure and turned to Kalla, who had been studiously eating this whole time.
"She's energetic," he said.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Tabi (Natasha Romanoff/Jack Frost Is My Bro) wrote: "Nick laughed at her sudden departure and turned to Kalla, who had been studiously eating this whole time.
"She's energetic," he said."

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((So sorrrry busy with school:S...))

"She is but i like it." she laughed

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) ((s'kay...I am too Xp))

"Yeah," Nick agreed, taking a bite of his burger, "But it can get a little overwhelming at first."

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Of course but she is sure to keep you on your toes and always interested." she shrugged, throwing the rest of her sandwhich out

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Hey! That's a waste of good food!" Nick protested, gulping down the rest of his burger, "I could have finished that for you!"

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh sorry I'll save it for you tomorrow, it was very mean of me you know since you were clearly real hungry." She laughed nudging him playfully

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "I'm a boy, I'm always hungry," Nick laughed, throwing away his trash and dumping his tray on the lopsided stack next to the trashcan.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kalla laughed "Touche."

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "So, what you have next?" Nick asked, "I'm in English."

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Uhh i have..." she fumbled with her bag looking for her sacred scheduel "I have gym.I didn't want that." she said frowning

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Wanna switch?" Nick joked, and then started towards the door, "that's my next and last class."

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You have gym twice?" she asked looking at him with a shocked face.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Yeah," Nick grinned, "Favorite class!"

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I wouldn't be able to do it!" she laughed

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Why not?" Nick asked.

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Too much moving for me," she smiled "I rather do some track for an hour or something and that's it."

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "I love being active," Nick grinned, "But I guess all guys do."

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Unless your the type of guy who likes memorizing pie(math thingy)" she said with a smirk

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Oh, don't wipe away all my happy feelings," Nick groaned in pretend horror.

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed and pushed him playfully

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "So, off to the last few hours of misery before the bell rings for the last time," Nick joked, walking out of the cafeteria.

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Yup." she said. She had never made friends this fast but she liked it. Alot.