UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > Patti isn't talking to me.......

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Because I was mean to her yesterday,.....

So, everyone say hello to her here and lets see how long she can resistant :-)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments how long she can resistant??

Anyway, Hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Patti!

*Waves madly*

message 3: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Pat | 42 comments Awwwwwww c'mon Patti, he did not mean it. So here is a big hellooooooooooooooooo from Simon.

message 4: by Philip (new)

Philip Whiteland | 3130 comments I've been trying to remember my Ohms Law to measure her resistance, but it's a lost cause.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments She's working at the moment, she won't be ohm until later...

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (katiewstewart) | 853 comments Philip wrote: "I've been trying to remember my Ohms Law to measure her resistance, but it's a lost cause."

Yes, that's what she needs...

OK, Patti, relax and you'll feel much better ...Ohm,Ohm,Ohhhmmmmmmmmmmmm!

message 7: by Philip (new)

Philip Whiteland | 3130 comments Gingerlily (or Cyberlily..) wrote: "She's working at the moment, she won't be ohm until later..."

Oh dear! I guess I should have expected that. As I was chucked out of Physics for being irretrievably dense, I'm not going to try to respond.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments If you were that dense they would more likely do experiments on you...

message 9: by Philip (new)

Philip Whiteland | 3130 comments Gingerlily (or Cyberlily..) wrote: "If you were that dense they would more likely do experiments on you..."

Oh, so that's what they were doing! I still get the headaches even now.

message 10: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Hi Patti,

Simon's not worth ignoring, he'll just think he is important

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Jud (Disney Diva) wrote: "Hi Patti,

Simon's not worth ignoring, he'll just think he is important"

I get ignored by lots of people I'll have you know. As I have got older I have even started being ignored and given that 'You are too thick for me to even bother explaining' look. In fact only last week one of the SAP team told me he couldn't explain something because I didn't know enough for him to even start....

message 12: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Well you should be used to it then

message 13: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Aw Simon - I'm not ignoring you. I think you're lovely - for a given value of ...
think.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Simon who?

message 15: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Simon who started this forum and without whom we'd all be talking to ourselves in our own padded cells - that's who!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I'm in my padded cell right now, do you mean all those voices are real people?

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Just spent two hours in the most pointless meeting ever. Issues, risks, lessons learnt. Give me strength!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Those lessons never ARE learnt!

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Next I go in a meeting about testing. They will ask what I have done in the last three days and I will say 'been in meetings'.
Perhaps they will put me on the risk log.....

I need some sweets.

message 20: by Philip (new)

Philip Whiteland | 3130 comments Don't you just hate it when they say, after every tragedy, "lessons have been learned". Any evidence of this? Nope!

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments We pussy footed around for two hours then I asked what the programmers were actually doing.....

The reply should have been on uTube.

Oh Patti......... helllloooooooo?

message 23: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments you probably deserved it

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments You aren't a programmer are you Elle?

I am entitled by the way - I was a programmer for years.

message 25: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) | 8999 comments Simon, you don't know what you've got till it's gone. Patti will soon come round and then she'll love ya forever !

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments *cough*

message 27: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Lorraine - Lover of Jellybeans wrote: "Simon, you don't know what you've got till it's gone. Patti will soon come round and then she'll love ya forever !"

Come round? Is she unconscious? Simon, *What Did You Do*???

message 28: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) | 8999 comments Lol !

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4325 comments Patti (Migrating Coconut) wrote: "*cough*"

I don't think Patti is talking to anyone much at the moment.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Azerbaijan flu.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Simon.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Set the record straight.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Actually....

What does mean?..

Set the record straight?

Have I just accused our lovely Simon of setting the record crooked????

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Btw.

He is a pillock.

message 35: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Ah, you couldn't ask for a nicer pillock though eh?

I'm a bit of a Simon fan on the quiet. Or I could say it in capitals then it wouldn't be quiet?