Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2) Awake at Dawn discussion

help

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal can any one help me i am trying to read a book here on goodreads i click read and it dose not show up what should i do?

Daniel Is it a readable e book?

message 3: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal i think it is

message 4: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal so am i to understand that good readers is a website where you go and find books that you want to read and then have to download them by paying for them and also paying for them at half.com or something like that before you can read the books, I thought that this site was a site that you could go to and read books with out having to pay for them i guess i was wrong. if any one can help explain how this site works that would be great thank you.

message 5: by Daniel (last edited Sep 18, 2012 03:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daniel Goodreads is pretty much just a giant book club. People discuss books and give their opinion. It also recommends books based on the books you have read. It's a good place to find new books to read. It is not a place to read books, although there are a few books on here that you can read but not many. Most places that you can go to to read books without paying for them, are illegal. Only a very few books out there are actually free to read.

message 6: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal thank you for letting me know that