Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Time of the Epilogue discussion

Classes > Divinations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This class does not have an assigned teacher yet.

Avril of Themyscira Oh.. how about Trelawney still?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, do u want to roleplay her? Cuz otherwise we r going to have to wait until somebody volunteers.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) I will make a teacher for Divinations already signed up

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Go ahead!

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) made him

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal walked into the classroom. She had heard they ginally had a divinations teacher.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Professor Ezekiel Witherwng sat at hsi desk wearing a pair of glasses viewing over pepers...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him, cleared her throat, then asked,"Are you new?"

message 10: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Ezekiel stares up at her from his glasses..."Have you ever seen me before?"

message 11: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((hello))

message 12: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Adrien walks into Divinations class for once not late...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uuhh.... no...." Crystal raised an eyebrow, then turned around seeing the other new comer.

message 14: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Adrien sat next to her..."Sup..."

Professor Witherwing smirks..."Then I must be new..." He was not one of the nicest teachers here

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal hid a smirk at his answer then said to Adrian,"Hello. I'm Crystal." She held out her hand in greeting.

message 16: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Adrien shook her ahnd lightly..."Adrien..."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's a pleasure." She nodded.

((Both of them speak Parseltongue O.o))

message 18: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((lol coolio))

"What house are you?" Adrien asks for a moment...

However was interupted...

((can we pretend everyone is in the class?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure sure!)) Crystal opened her mouth to answer, but...

message 20: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((lol cool))

Professor Ezekiel flicks his skull wand and calls out for..."Silence..."
His name is written across a chalkboard that appears...
"My name is...for those who cannot read...Professor Ezekiel Witherwings...I am the new Divinations teacher...do not ask questions about the old one as I do not have the nerve to answer or have ever really cared..." He walk infront of the class smiling..."I am sure many of you have thought this class in the past to be boring and pointless...well i assure you if used prpperly we can delve into more than the future but into a persons mind itself...I am going to be teaching you advanced magics beyond any skills a hogwarts Divinations teacher in the past could have ever taught you...After the first basics of learning Stars, Palms, tea leaves, ecetira...We will begin to delve deeper into not seeing ones future but their past...I will be showing you magics and arts known in the wizarding world by many to be dark...however it is in my knowledge that you need to be prepared for what is really out there...The Dark Lord may be gone now but who is to say darkness will not arise once more?"

Adrien rolls his eyes "great...a looney again..."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal snickered, then covered her mouth so she wouldnt be heard.

message 22: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Ezekiel looks at them studying the two..."I feel that before class ends two will have detetiton..." He continues..."Now, in tha past Hogwarts saw no true need for the art of Divinations and a single Seer changed that...even then it was never thought of that a wand should ever be needed to do such studies, however I disagree...no one will actually be willing for you to delve inside their mind and see everything they have done in their life or will do...I am going to teach you spells that will stun your opponents temporarily long enough to perform such task..."

((gtg for a bit amte going to the store))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mkayz))

Crystal put her elbows on the desk, resting her chin on her hands. The deeply intriguing lecture startedd her worrying. If they were 'delvingg into' eachother's minds, then wouldnt they find out about her, uhh... speaking issue?

message 24: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Adrien looked over at her oddly already good at Divinations he could just simply read a person..."Is somethign troubling you?" He asks in a whisper...

Ezikiel continued on..."I only expect the best from my student and i will not dare go easy on you...Now wand out and mouths shut because the first thing we are going to do is see just how fast your reactions truly are..."

Adrien pulled his wand out probably one of the first but not really paying much mind to it...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal pulled hers out as well. She didnt answer Adrien, but her nerves made her hands shake, just ever so slightly, so he probably got the idea.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey, the position of Head of Slytherin is open. Do you want it?))

message 27: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((of course...lol))

Adrien frowns..."I'm sure we aren't doing anything to dark magic related..." He tries to encourage her spirit but he was unsure himself, he may just like it a bit to much...

Ezikiel smirks..."First I want to demonstrate things that not even your defense against the dark arts teacher can show you...I would like Adrien as my first volunteer and Crystal you come up as well..."

Adrien moved tot he front where the Professor stood.

The professor smirks..."In order to first catch your opponent off guard a few curses cast upon them should do the trick to mentally disable them long enought o seek their thoguhts...Perhaps something like disarming them is what your DADA teacher would say, but I say wrong...something more like the effects of the cruciatus curse works so much more effectively...by that point the body is to weak to fight and the mind has no grip on reality delving into its own thoguhts..."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal, now standing next to Adrien, interrupted Ezekiel,"But Professor, the Cruciatus Curse is illegal, especially when being used in a classroom."

message 29: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Well, no one here is going to tell i am sure as almost everyone here is eager to actually see one up close...We will start with you...You seem rather jumpy at the moment...Stand at the other end of the room and think of everythign that brings hatred into you and inflict your rage through your wand using the simple spell Crucio on Adrien here...Don't worry Adrien you will get your chance to defend yourself, but no actual bloccking spells may be used...this duel is to catch your opponent off guard long enough to get inside of their head...we need to learn how to catch them off guard first...and as sson as you do so I will demonstrate to the class the getting inside of the head part myself..." He point Adrien to the other side of the room..."This is no duel i assure you as both are playing offensivily...Adrien trying to protect his minds darkest secrets and Crystal trying to get inside of them...One may argue Adrien is palying defensively, but when it comes to your thoughts one never uses any sheilds only attacks...Crystal if you will please tot eh other side of the room...and don't forget...right when you ahve him where you want him utter the Cruciatus curse..."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She retreated to the other side of the room. Crystal really didn't want to do this but... Wouldn't it be considered as injuring a student? Oh no.... Could she even do this? Would she? Crystal looked at Adrien. He appeared rather nice, but... She took deep breaths to calm her self. She twisted her wand agitatedly in her right hand.

message 31: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Ezikiel smirks..."Now again unlike a duel this is a battle...bopth opponents firing just to get ahead on the other...Just to make it interesting Adrien and Crystals task is to do the same to one another...perform the Cruciatus curse succefully enough to weaken the body from fighting and the mind from protection...Start at the first spell..."

Adrien was a bit nervous not wanting to hurt the girl but he had to do something to catch her off guard...Incacerous...He thought...at this point in schooling he was already gifted in his fourth practically third year with non-verbal spells the unforgivable curses being a few that must be uttered...He point his wand and flings it through the air a rope spins out of it wildily at Crystal...He ahd no power into the rope so it would just bind her not actually tighten on her...Unless she could dodge it and send another attack...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal automatically went into instinct mode. Her body reacted before her mind could and sent herself to the left and onto the floor. She pointed her wand at Adrien. Crucio. Crystal stood, wand still pointed at the boy.

message 33: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Adrien leaped out of the way naturally not expecting ehr to fire the unforgivable curse right away...He ahd to react back a lot worse...Deprimo he thought swishing his wand wildly like he was fensing and in secodn a large blast of wind like a single hurricane wall launched toward Crystal twirling her for a moment agaisnt the wall rather hard...He smirks rather pleasedwith himself but he could give up now...He conjures what appears to be a cannon ball and launches it at her moment before reaching her saying aloud for a much greater effect..."Expulso!!" The ball shatters into black dust infront of Crystal sending ash toward her face...

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 10, 2012 06:30AM) (new)

She covered her face before the ash could hit her. "Incendio!" Fire erupted from hr wand, shooting towards Adrien.

message 35: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Adrien smirks and quickly swishes his wand at the flames..."Aguamenti!" He twist his wrist oddly and "Serpensortia...!!!" He said it with such power two large cobras bolt out of the wand slithering quickly around...then he looks them in their eyes and instantly holds a connection his words whispering over the classroom in a series of shh's and hisses...it was all odd but the snakes turned and instantly slithered toward Crystal standing high ready to strike...Adrien sound like he was telling them to attack...But only a parcelmouth would hear..."Stand tall, but don't strike her...except with fear...brandish your fangs but do not dare attack..."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal gasped. He was as well? Amazing. Just to think, a language so rare, yet two who posess the talent just so happen to be dueling. Knowing they meant no harm, she feigned fright. "Confringo." The spell sent from her wand was meant to cause the beloved serpents to explode.

message 37: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) The snakes coiled and reathed hissing wildly in pain as the disolved into ashes...That really pissed Adiren off and he no loger considered anything that was going on he start flicking his wand at her wildly...Curses bounding off the wall causing alot of damge the room begining to fill with dust as large craters are blasted around Crystal..."Crucio!!!" He blast it directly at her knowing she is well distracted by the variety of explosions around her and keeping his wand on her ensuring pain is inflicted not daring to let up his hand begins to shake

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She fell to the ground, pulsing in agony. Crystal found it difficult to breathe, the pain coursing through her body. Funny, though, how her first thought was,No wonder this is illegal.

message 39: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Adrien walked toward her keeping the pressure on her until he got to hear her beg for mercy and scream...

Ezekiel steps forward his wand drawn about to perform "Legimiens" He says swiftly seeing into her head allowing her to see what he saw...He with draws the spell after discovering she is a parcelmouth as well hearing what Adrien was uttering the actual word she was saying...He looked at Adrien who still did not let up..."Enough!" He blasted Adrien through the air back into the wall where he crumpled over coughing and gasping for air for a moment..."It seems class that a rare gift is shared between two very different students in the exact same school..."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal was sobbing now as she curled into a ball. She didn't care who know her secret, as long as the pain went away...

((Aaahhhh! So exciting! And Dang, Adrien is evil! I luv it!)

message 41: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) ((lol ikr))

Many students were shaking abot at the sight of everytihng that had gone on some girls were clung to random guys...
Adrien finally caught his brath standing slightly...

Ezekiel smirks..."Well, done Adrien...you performed very well with nonverbal curses as well as Prcelmouthing to your own two serpents...Ten points to Slytherin..."He holds his wand high and makes slow circualr movements as everything slowly comes together fixing itself the craters in the wall behind Crystal slowly filling back up...

Adrien frowns looking at him rather dangerously..."You are insane..."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal, finally feeling like she could actually breathe again, began to stand. She glared daggers at the professor. Someday, you are going to regret this...

message 43: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Adrien looks at Crystal regretting how he lost control and did that to her...

Ezekiel smirks..."Well, now that we have had our bit of excitment for the day after all the comotion caused...Back to your regualr seats and pull out your books to the chapter labeled Seeing Lines-guide to Palmistry Page 133...Read through it and take notes tomorrow will be a quiz...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal made it back to her seat, fists clenched. Within three minutes, though, she had the page memorized. (She was kool like that) Crystal closed the book softly.

message 45: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Ezekiel looks up frowning...Then goes back to a few papers...

Adrien frowns.."I am sorry for doing all that to you..." He says not ever recalling anythign she cast on him just the damage he caused...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "It doesnt matter."

message 47: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Ezekiel looks up smirking..."Both of you detention for talking during readings..." He felt so pleased..."Ten points from each of you..."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal knew it didnt matter if he took points away grom her. She would just earn them back easily.

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Detention tonight both of you my office..."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed, realizing the second part. Crystal had only had detention once before... and it kind of sucked.

« previous 1