Weird and I know it :P discussion

WHOA! Hold it! Stop here first! > I'm ________ and I'm WEIRD AND PROUD!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 9,843 (9843 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 196 197

message 1: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 17, 2012 10:47AM) (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 2223 comments Mod
I'm Rose and I'm WEIRD AND PROUD!
Go on...SAY IT!
I DARE ya...*evil laugh*

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments I am sort of weird I guess a lot. I am playing my guitar with no shirt on in pajama pants. Is that weird?

The group picture should be this... http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

im cici and im wierd and proud. but im weird in a different way than most. whatever. nvm. ignore me.

message 5: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Master of Puppets. Do not Worry. You are Indeed NOt normal!! and thanks for the suggestion!! <3

message 6: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Hi CICI! yES your Weird ;)

message 7: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) I'm Nitzan and I'm weird and proud and damn tired! T^T
And I'm sort of insomniac, so this works horribly!!!
Anybody wants to sing my a lullaby? I doubt it'll help, but it's bound to be amusing.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ugh. i wish life was simpler

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments I don't. I wish I had things to do. I kinda want to go to school sometimes.... but then I look across the room at my guitar, and I'm like, 'Nah'.

message 11: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 18, 2012 10:41AM) (new)

Malgorzata wrote: "TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE
UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO FAR
LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE

There XD"

*SNORES*

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Malgorzata wrote: "@CICI What's wrong??????"

drama and somehow this confusing thing about lucas may or may not liking me is driving me up the wall. it wont leave my head. like a puzzle that u want to solve and cant. u sit there going mad till its done.

message 13: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) You have a beautiful voice, Mal. Thank you, you are quite lovely.

Rose, wake up.

message 15: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Nitzan wrote: "You have a beautiful voice, Mal. Thank you, you are quite lovely.

Rose, wake up."

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz ;)

message 16: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) You have chocolate and you don't share it with me?!?!?!?! I can't believe you! This relationship is OVER! (we don't really have any relationship, but ignore that.)

message 17: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

*WAKES UP*

Did someone say chocolate?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Malgorzata wrote: "Oh yes.......Are you okay?? Sorry stupid question - will you be okayy?"

idk. i need friends but im not sure how much drama and hurt i can take. and lucas's uncharacteristic niceness towards me the day after is throwing me off. part of me says chance part of me says he likes me and part of me says im dreaming and need to shut the heck up.

message 20: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Malgorzata wrote: "Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: "*WAKES UP*

Did someone say chocolate?"

CHOCOLATE! I did actually just have a chocolate chip cookie :) *YUM*"

HAND IT OVER *snatches it* :P :P :P mwahaha ;)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments CICI wrote: "Malgorzata wrote: "Oh yes.......Are you okay?? Sorry stupid question - will you be okayy?"

idk. i need friends but im not sure how much drama and hurt i can take. and lucas's uncharacteristic ni..."

Lucas Kopp?

message 22: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "Check it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW6CoA..."

hey! Is this you? :)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "Check it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW6CoA..."

hey! Is this you? :)"

Yes it is.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "CICI wrote: "Malgorzata wrote: "Oh yes.......Are you okay?? Sorry stupid question - will you be okayy?"

idk. i need friends but im not sure how much drama and hurt i can take. and lucas's unchar..."

no. guy at my school that may possibly like me but even tho he was weirdly nice to me today i cant believe hed like me. hes not the type to like girls and im not the type to change that.

message 25: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 18, 2012 10:56AM) (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "Check it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW6CoA..."

hey! Is this you? :)"

Yes it is."

OMG your real good <3
I wish i knew how to play guitar. I quit when i was in year 3.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "Check it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW6CoA......"

Thanks! I've been playing for almost two years, I think.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments CICI wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "CICI wrote: "Malgorzata wrote: "Oh yes.......Are you okay?? Sorry stupid question - will you be okayy?"

idk. i need friends but im not sure h..."

Oh. I'm sorry.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "CICI wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "CICI wrote: "Malgorzata wrote: "Oh yes.......Are you okay?? Sorry stupid question - will you be okayy?"

idk. i need friends but ..."

its fine. honestly the only thing new is the idea im likeable. friends turning out to have something against me, well, id say im used to it but it still hurts even tho it literally happens at least once a year. no exaggeration.

message 29: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

@ Master of Puppets: Anytime! TWO years! You must really like playing it :)

@MAL: tell me about it!! Lol. Just leave them be. They can talk and we can join whenever we can <3

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: "@ Master of Puppets: Anytime! TWO years! You must really like playing it :)

@MAL: tell me about it!! Lol. Just leave them be. They can talk and we can join whenever we can <3"

Thanks! I play hours a day.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments CICI wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "CICI wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "CICI wrote: "Malgorzata wrote: "Oh yes.......Are you okay?? Sorry stupid que..."

I'm sorry.

message 32: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Hey i g2g too! You guys can talk while we are gone! Keep posting!
And please INVITE!! <3

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "CICI wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "CICI wrote: " Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "CICI wrote: "Malgorzata wrote: "Oh yes.......Are you okay?? Sor..."

dont be. i probably deserve it. karma has nvr been my friend.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments YOu seem like a nice enough person.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

ya. so?

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments Karma is good for you then.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

apartly not since ive been plagued by every heartbreaking, heart ripping, emotionally scarring, painful thing known to man. honestly emotional pains and physical pains are the samething now. ik someone hurt me when i feel a real, physical, bodily pain in my chest or anywhere else.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

like i said. i probably did something to deserve this.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

idk. i always mess SOMETHING up. i barely deseve bday cake at my own party. anything more and ur teasing me.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

no one. its rlly complicated.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

ya. my "friends" r so confusing. i cant tell if their my friends or messing with me on purpose. i need 2 go to bed.

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 32 comments Im Johnny and Im weird and proud

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

night johnny.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 42 comments I need to put a shirt on.

message 50: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (theneveronlinechick) | 15 comments WOOOOOOO, FREEDOM!! :D

*realises it's a school day*

Darn....

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 196 197