Linda Howard Book Junkies discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > What should Linda write next?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Should Linda write another CIA black op like All The Queen's Men? Should she write another comedy suspense like Open Season or Mr. Perfect? What about time travel like Son of the Morning? Give your opinion.

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Erotic scifi!!!!!

No, I'd love to see some romantic suspense with comedy, similar to Open Season.

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I think I agree with you Pamela I loved her romantic suspenses with comedy. Those are my favorite. Which one of her romantic/suspense/comedies is your favorite. I loved Open Season, but I also like Shades of Twilight. It wasn't real funny but I did enjoy it.

message 4: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) | 598 comments I love the Blare books,they are my all time favs for humerous

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Mr Perfect and Open Season for romantic suspense with humor. Also loved Dream Man. I love a bunch of her stuff but those are my faves, I guess.

message 6: by Janeiowa (new)

Janeiowa | 4985 comments Contemporary romantic suspense, please. I'm so not into fantasy/time travel, werewolves, historicals, etc.

message 7: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine Richards What ever she wants!!! LH has made very few mistakes in career so far and I am betting that trend continues. She has always demonstrated that she understands her audience and her popularity confirms that.

message 8: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1610 comments One of the reasons I love Linda Howard is the variety of different styles she writes all within the Ronantic Suspense gene. She writes humorus, paranormal and down and scary romantic suspense. I personally love the humorus books, but I will read anything she writes. As LH said during the chat the "voices" will tell her what to write next.

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Oh I so agree with you Anita. I love a writer that is versitile. If they don't I usually burn out.

message 10: by Roberta (new)

Roberta (bookworm51) I am reading her current novel, SHADOW WOMAN. It is fast paced and suspenseful. I did like her humorous novels from the past, but thrillers and romantic suspense have made her a best-seller.

message 11: by Debby (new)

Debby Harrison | 227 comments I would like to see another humorous book like Mr. Perfect or Open Season. Or I would like to see a really intense romance like After the Night.

message 12: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I would like another comedic Romantic Suspense.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.