The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) The Goddess Test discussion

Wait a second!

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Faith Question: is Kate Persephone's sister if Demeter is Kate's mom? If so, don't you think that is just weird?!?! I mean, I know the gods married their siblings but still! You'd think maybe they'd change their ways like they changed their names!

Avani Kate is Persephone's half sister. That was mentioned in the sequel.

Faith ah, see i haven't read that book yet!

Kanchi do we know who kates father is

Ashley Kanchi wrote: "do we know who kates father is"

Not in the first book

Kanchi Can we discuss books 2 &3 here?

Faith hey go ahead. I don't care. Discuss away!

Kanchi I'm sooo Pissed at Aphrodite! I mean KATE WAS PREGGERS! And after just 1 time!

Jennie So who is Kate's father?

Kanchi Lilypeach01 wrote: "So who is Kate's father?"

no idea srry

Dione Sage Henry and Demeter are brother and sister. So Henry married both his nieces? First Persephone (which who was her father?) Then Kate, which we don't know who her father was but I got the impression he was human and not a god.
I love this series but until now I never thought about the odd family formation

message 13: by Bre (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bre I don't think that Diana and Henry are actually siblings, they probably had a different mom. So technically he didn't marry his nieces.

Katie If you read that novella The Goddess Legacy it tells you Persephone's dad is Zeus.

Kanchi Anyone feel bad for Hera? I mean she has a husband who lied to her, cheats on her, doesn't care what she says . And the person she really loves gets married right in front of her?

message 16: by Raye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Raye Kanchi wrote: "Anyone feel bad for Hera? I mean she has a husband who lied to her, cheats on her, doesn't care what she says . And the person she really loves gets married right in front of her?"

when you look at it that why then yes I feel bad for her
but the part that she kills the girls is (for me) not really a reason to pity her. but that's love i suppose. maybe she will find the perfect one for her, that she also gets the positive effect of it, that she will be loved unlike her husband.

Caralin Katie wrote: "If you read that novella The Goddess Legacy it tells you Persephone's dad is Zeus."

Whoaa.. So wait Diana and Zues are siblings and tehy had a kid, then she (persephone) married her other uncle after another uncle is her dad?!?!

message 18: by Shav (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shav Caralin wrote: "Katie wrote: "If you read that novella The Goddess Legacy it tells you Persephone's dad is Zeus."

Whoaa.. So wait Diana and Zues are siblings and tehy had a kid, then she (persephone) married her..."

Yeah, In greek mythology most sibling-gods married eachother