Killer Protocols Killer Protocols discussion

Ask the author a question or tell him what you think

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited Nov 28, 2012 08:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

David Manuel If you've read Killer Protocols, I'd love to hear from you.

David Manuel Hey, Killer Protocols won the Indie Book of the Day for 20 November. No kidding.

Mike Just finished it earlier today, I liked it. I've got to read another book that I'm committed to reviewing first and then I plan on reading Clean Coal Killers.

David Manuel Mike wrote: "Just finished it earlier today, I liked it. I've got to read another book that I'm committed to reviewing first and then I plan on reading Clean Coal Killers."

Hey, Mike, glad you enjoyed it! Hope you like Clean Coal Killers, too. What's the other book you're reviewing? Anything I should read?

Mike A Child is Torn "Innocence Lost" by Dawn Kopman Whidden

A Child is Torn “Innocence Lost” by Dawn Kopman Whidden A Child is Torn “Innocence Lost”

I haven't started it yet. The author told me that men are pretty mixed as to whether they like it or not.

David Manuel Mike wrote: "A Child is Torn "Innocence Lost" by Dawn Kopman Whidden

A Child is Torn “Innocence Lost” by Dawn Kopman WhiddenA Child is Torn “Innocence Lost”

I haven't started it yet. The author told me that me..."

I'll take a look. Just saw your review of Killer Protocols. Thanks for the kind words!