Author's Corner discussion

Miscellanea > Feel free to add your book cover to the shelf

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Karr (karr) | 70 comments Mod
We'll test the limits for those cover images. ;)

message 2: by Kieron (new)

Kieron (kierondowling) | 4 comments Hi, John: Just added mine - thanks for the opportunity.

message 3: by John (new)

Cool, Kieron. Thanks for joining.

message 4: by Richard (new)

Richard Sutton (richardsutton) | 25 comments Thanks again, for the opportunity! I added mine, too.

message 5: by John (new)

Cool. Hit it with all your works when ready.

message 6: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Cunningham (brutesentiment) | 4 comments Just added mine, as well. Thanks for this!

message 7: by John (new)

Good deal.

message 8: by A.G. (new)

A.G. (rockinghorse) | 2 comments I made an attempt to send a new photo. Perhaps I did something wrong as I don't see it. Is there anyone who can tell me how?
AG

message 9: by John (new)

Hey A.g., to add your book to the Bookshelf, go to http://www.goodreads.com/group/booksh...

and enter the title in the search box.

message 10: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Hogue (nanhogue) | 2 comments Hi all - added my book, too! Thanks.

message 11: by James (new)

James Lawless (delahyde) | 2 comments Hi Everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to mention my new novel Finding Penelope, described as literary yet accessible and 'a novel that will give deep literary pleasure' by Carlo Gebler about an Irish woman's growth in self realisation set among the expat culture on the Spanish Costa. It is also in Kindle.
http://www.indigodreamsbookshop.com/#...
www.jameslawless.net

message 12: by Dilruba (last edited Nov 18, 2012 02:13PM) (new)

Dilruba Ara | 2 comments Literary Fiction.
Hi every one. My novel A List Of Offences is now available on Kindle for free to download.
Below are some of the reviews for the book.
“ In the world of literature, I recommend A Thousand Splendid Suns (Hosseini), A List of Offences (Ara), After Dark (Murakami) and Involuntory Triology (Levrero)..." Pablo Acuña, El Pais

“A List of Offences is a magical river that whispers ancient desires.”
Poppy Musuraki, Eleftherotypia, Athens

“A world-class book, by turns evocative, chilling, informative, humorous, inspiring and brave… Bangladesh has produced a great writer and a magical masterpiece of a book, which will come to be considered as one of the few classical novels born from the Indian subcontinent.” Anna-Karin Herbert, News Today, Dhaka

Here is the link for downloading for free on Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007QSUWYI

And if you want to know more about the book please visit my website.
http://www.dilrubazara.com

Thank you for reading my post and please share with your friends. Dilruba Z. Ara

message 13: by Harley (new)

Harley Christensen (harleychristensen) Hey there -

Thanks for this opportunity...I just added my first mystery to the list.

Thanks! ~Harley

message 14: by Anthea (new)

Anthea Carson (antheajane) | 2 comments Added! Thanks for the space to share our books.

message 15: by Sam (new)

Sam Kates Hi John. I'm new to this group. I just added my debut novel to the book shelf. I only published it a week ago and it needs exposure, so thank you for the opportunity to maybe get it noticed a little.

message 16: by James (new)

James Lawless (delahyde) | 2 comments Finding Penelope

Thanks for the space to share my books

message 17: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Peterson (tanyajpeterson) I just joined the group. Glad to have found it! Thanks for the offer to add my book to the shelf (well, I know it's not just an offer for MY book, of course. It's a great idea for all of us.) Leave of Absence won't be released until late March or early April, but I put it there anyway.

message 18: by Beth (new)

Beth Michele (bethmichelewriter) | 2 comments Hi everyone! This is fabulous. My book Love Love is not out yet, but will be coming out soon, so I put it up there.

Thanks again!

message 19: by Dayna (new)

Dayna Barret (daynabarret) | 1 comments Within My Eyes by Dayna Barret

This is the cover of my paranormal thriller, Within My Eyes. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.
I am not sure how to file this under a Genre folder.

message 20: by Geraldine (new)

Geraldine Evans (geraldineevans) | 7 comments Thanks John,
Here's my latest police procedural ebook.
Up in Flames by Geraldine Evans is on FREE for 5 days from today, Tuesday 23 April 2013.

’Well researched. Intriguing plot. Good pace. Excellent characterisation and wry humour make this a very enjoyable read. Highly recommended.' Mystery Women

Not quite sure where to put my cover. :-( I'll try and see if it will go here. X No. It won't go. I'll put a link, instead.
UK: http://amzn.to/16TcSJ1

message 21: by Jill (last edited May 03, 2013 10:33AM) (new)

Jill Sanders (jillmsanders) | 32 comments Hi, I've added my books. Thanks!
[image error]