Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) Forever discussion

how many of you wish cole and isabel got together?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hayley (last edited Sep 16, 2012 06:05AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hayley I think Cole and Isabel should have got together. Like Isabel said: cole is an addiction.

Maryia Yeah, it would have been really cute, like the time he came to her house smelling all nice and he said that he could love her. <3

Claudia the Night Owl Well it was an open ending I like to believe Isabel comes back and they get together.

Erin Well they never said they werent together but they never made it clear they were together, i guess anything could happen.i imagine them ending up together beacuse i really hoped they did.

Sydney I hope they ended up together! I was pretty disapointed in the ending, but I like how it was an open ending.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I couldn't believe it. Please! Couldn't the author have thrown us a bone! *sobbing hysterically*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabell said "Keep this number." I think they proablly would have, but they both had alot of things to sort out themselves before they were ready for a relationship.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

true :/ I felt like Maggie left alot unresolved as it is, you know with the whole cure thing.

message 9: by Haidi (last edited Sep 23, 2012 03:51PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Haidi I read it that they did end up together. It wasn't directly written but it was insinuated that they would be and that's how I interpreted it.

Kasey ME I WANTED THEM TO GET TOGETHER I MEAN SERIOUSLY THEY ARE LIKE PERFECT TOGETHER

Jenna Haidi wrote: "I read it that they did end up together. It wasn't directly written but it was insinuated that they would be and that's how I interpreted it."

That was how i also interpreted the ending. It just wasn't outright stated.

Amber I did not really like this series but thought these 2 seemed the most real. Wish they had gotten together.

Lauren Readsalot I HATE WITH A FIERY PASSION OPEN ENDINGS. In my mind, they ended up together.

message 14: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Ha, they did.

Diana ❀ ☺ But, didnt they end up together??

Haidi I believe so

Markelle Grabo I sort of liked the open ending. It made me think about the book long after I finished it. I like to think they ended up together, just not in the way Sam and Grace did. Every relationship is different.

Annabel Blizzard ERMAGERD. YES. aww. I love them together <3

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i definetly do

Elizabeth they kinda did tho! right? they were so right for each other despite their baggage!

Geena I loved the series. I think Maggie should write another like 7 or 8! Okay maybe only 1 or 2 more but still. I also Loved Isabel and Cole together.

Midnight Use your imagination! It is there for a reason.

Geena Yeah I guess so but i still want more!!

Amber Cole and isobel were the only real things about this book! I actually cared about these characters!

Alyce Hunt In my mind they definitely did end up together; he was the only one who seemed to be able to break through her shell and his opinion of her completely changed my opinion of her.

Petra Who don't want them to finish together?

Krystal I wish they ended up together! to me it was obvious that they liked each other, and I was so mad that they didn't end up together! I was like..."WHAT?! WHY?!"

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ I took it as they had a lot to sort out before they could truly give each other what they needed. Neither one of them were whole, and if they got together now, it would have been a disaster. But I felt that they would definitely find their way back to each other when the time was right. So I'm happy with how things were left open.

But I didn't really care for these two together. I liked Cole, but Isobel, I can't stand her. Well, she kinda grew on me in the 2nd book. 1st book I couldn't stand her. but she still wasn't my fave character by the close of the trilogy.

Roxanne I DO! :) they look cute.. they are perfect for each other. Their personalities suits.

Krystal Laura-Louise wrote: "They were perfect together!
'Thats how I would kiss you if I loved you'-love that line!
Isobel & Cole forever! :)"

I think that was my favorite line of whole book...well concerning them two it was! :)

Claire  Nicholson maybe if they make a movie of it they could be.

sadia Yeah I think so

Annie Definitely! I just wish I can read how they came to be like 'officially' together you know? It's sad to just give the possibility and chances are they were, but not give the 'how' to us. I would love just to read the romance between them! <33

Tracy I really would have loved it if Isabel and Cole got together, In the middle of the book I kept wishing for it to happen. D:
Maggie needs to make a fourth book, We need a reunion and a new adventure!

Tessa What if Maggie wrote a short conculsion of Shiver but instead made it about Isabel & Cole? Like how Stephanie Myers did 'The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner' It would be a little smaller than Forever but it would be from the povs of just Isabel & Cole. I want this to happen so bad.

B L Jones I think they had crap to work out first but they are so tightly bound together by life exprience that there is no way they would end up with anyone but eachother. They have the whole fucked up but somehow it works kind of realationship i think. xxx

message 37: by Mackenzie (new) - added it

Mackenzie yes cause both of them have that cocky attitude

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG YES!! But i assumed that they did at the end when they said to keep the number but idk if they like kept a long distance relationship or something....

Arieru Tejada That'd be me.

Lennie  Bell I ABSOLUTLY HATED THAT THEY DIDN'T! (spoiler alert): its like in the caster chronicles with Link and Ridley :(

Julia Their relationship is just so complicated. But I do hope they ended up together.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

It would've been nice

message 43: by Mia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mia Weir Hell yeah!

Kimberly Morris YES YES and YES . I really hated the open ending of this book cause I like to know where my people end up! I agree with one of the post that I read that talked about a 4th book that is from a Cole and Isabel point of view. Their store where, YES, they end up together. Let me just say, this book kept my on the edge of my seat. I wanted to yell at it so many times and Im so glad that things went the way they did for COle at the end cause I might have cried had they not.

Lizbeth Totally

Wander-Lost YES DEFINITELY!!! Cole and Isabel should have gotten together!! I mean, can't they realized their perfect for each other?!

message 47: by Tris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tris YES! i wish they got toughter so bad!! i also agree she should right a fourth book from isabel and Coles point of view, now that would be good.

Wander-Lost Yeah, Maggie Stiefvater should write a fourth book because I felt like the ending of forever was kinda confusing and ot seemed like there would be a fourth book......

message 49: by Jem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jem Lowe yeah, they sorta did though i guess, i mean in the end isabel says "Cole, dont lose this number." when they talk on the phone, so maybe they hook up post-book?

Wander-Lost yeah!

« previous 1