CrazyBookWormies discussion

Portfolios > Shealea. The idiot with the weird sneeze and verbal diarrhea.

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments Before I 'officially' start, the topic title is inspired by a couple of inside jokes between my friends and me. Er, just so you know. Moreover, this is kind of how I look like:

(view spoiler)

All right, hey there! There's not much I can say about myself - not because I'm boring, but because I'm trying to keep my embarrassment level to a minimum. (If you've met me in real life, you'll probably understand what I mean. Trust me.) I guess you just have to bear with this somewhat odd list I came up with:

1. The name's Shealea Jenice and there's a separate list for my nicknames, including ridiculous ones such as 'stick' and 'toothpick'.

2. I blow out birthday candles every fourteenth of August. As of now, my record is sixteen... if you know what I mean.

3. If you would ask my schoolmates to describe me, the most common answer you'd receive is: a perfectionist.

4. I suppose if I would choose five adjectives to describe me, they would be: opinionated, sarcastic, ambitious, stubborn and spontaneous.

5. My fears include heights, dogs, sports that require big balls (figuratively and literally, mind you), blood and disappointment.

6. I'm the kind of girl who could eat an entire herd of cattle but not gain anything. It's more of a curse, if you ask me.

7. I use a number of transitional devices even in the most casual of conversations. At the same time, I tend to overuse adjectives and adverbs whenever I'm extremely happy, extremely frustrated, extremely excited or extremely angry.

8. You can find me on Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook!

If you've made it to this part of my spiel, then congratulations! We'll most likely get along. If so, leave a comment and let's talk. :)

message 2: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new)

Nicole | 1683 comments Mod
Aww, you look pretty! :))

message 3: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments I looked at your topic and you're very pretty as well! :)

message 4: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new)

Haha, Not really ;)) ♥

message 5: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments Aw, no, don't say that! You are. :)

message 6: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Followed you on Twitter :D

message 7: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments Oh, you do? What's your Twitter name? Haha.

message 8: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) @beamasalunga

message 9: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new)

Followed you :))))

message 10: by Mig, Books are my drugs. (new)

Mig (minzo) | 1267 comments Mod
will read this later!! (in a quick eh.)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoa..... number 5 is reminding me of Dork Diaries....

message 12: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments Beatrice and Nicole, I'll be checking my Twitter later. My plate's pretty full at the moment. (Stupid competitions.)

Paperworm wrote: "will read this later!! (in a quick eh.)"

It's pretty long, isn't it? I tend to ramble a lot. Meh. :))

BVB+PTV=♥ wrote: "Whoa..... number 5 is reminding me of Dork Diaries...."

I've never read that. :O

message 13: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) no.6 --> Same situation here. I eat a lot but never gain weight. :)

message 14: by Mig, Books are my drugs. (new)

Mig (minzo) | 1267 comments Mod
Done reading.
You look pretty, Ate Shealea!
And why fear dogs? :( How about cats?

no.6 - Like my sister.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Shealea Iral wrote: "Beatrice and Nicole, I'll be checking my Twitter later. My plate's pretty full at the moment. (Stupid competitions.)

Paperworm wrote: "will read this later!! (in a quick eh.)"

It's pretty long, i..."

DON'T coz it'll just make you feel old....

message 16: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments Beatrice wrote: "no.6 --> Same situation here. I eat a lot but never gain weight. :)"

Haha, it gets annoying, doesn't it? :)

Paperworm wrote: "Done reading.
You look pretty, Ate Shealea!
And why fear dogs? :( How about cats?

no.6 - Like my sister."

Congratulations then! Hahaha! Thank you, but not really. :) I dislike dogs because I've been pretty much chased by them for as long as I can remember. My friends say it's because I'm so thin that I resemble a stick... or a bone, for that matter. I find cats all right though. :)

BVB+PTV=♥ wrote: "DON'T coz it'll just make you feel old.... "

All right, all right. I trust your judgment, haha! Do you have any recommendations though? :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

no, not at the moment when I'm forbidden to read...

message 18: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) @Shealea- Yes. :) I really want to gain weight

message 19: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments BVB+PTV=♥ wrote: "no, not at the moment when I'm forbidden to read..."

Are you serious?! Why so?

Beatrice wrote: "@Shealea- Yes. :) I really want to gain weight"

I definitely know that feeling! How tall are you and what's your weight? :)

message 20: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) 5'1 ft 42 kg .. >.<

message 21: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments Whoa, we're pretty close! Except for the height, haha. 5'6" and 95 lbs at the moment. :/

message 22: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I'm small >.< Need to gain weight .. (contented with my height. I'm not gifted..LOL)

message 23: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments Isn't 42 kg normal for people who are 5'1"? :)

message 24: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I haven't check my BMI. xD but I want to gain weight.. atleast 2kg

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shealea Iral wrote: "BVB+PTV=♥ wrote: "no, not at the moment when I'm forbidden to read..."

Are you serious?! Why so?
"

Philippine Sci HS exam on Saturday.... -___-

message 26: by Shealea (new)

Shealea (shutupshealea) | 77 comments BVB+PTV=♥ wrote: "Philippine Sci HS exam on Saturday.... -___-"

Oh, you're still in elementary? :/ I'm sure you'll do great though! I just finished the college entrance exams myself.

Beatrice wrote: "I haven't check my BMI. xD but I want to gain weight.. atleast 2kg"

That's a lot. :O Good luck though!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Shealea Iral wrote: "BVB+PTV=♥ wrote: "Philippine Sci HS exam on Saturday.... -___-"

Oh, you're still in elementary? :/ I'm sure you'll do great though! I just finished the college entrance exams myself."

Yeah.....I wish I can pass or else I'm not getting that sweet O+ xDD

message 28: by Melea (new)

Melea (melearoxas) | 8 comments BVB+PTV+SWS=♥♥♥ wrote: "Shealea Iral wrote: "BVB+PTV=♥ wrote: "Philippine Sci HS exam on Saturday.... -___-"

Oh, you're still in elementary? :/ I'm sure you'll do great though! I just finished the college entrance exams ..."

Oh!I am a Grade 7 student at Philippine Science HS
How's the test? Is it hard?