Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
This topic is about Catching Fire
Hunger Games-Related Fun > So... this just happened.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rafay (rafayshaukat) I made a comic about it:

WORST KIND OF PEOPLE.

Mohammad Raza | 2 comments I didn't spoil. Right?

Rafay (rafayshaukat) Nah, you aren't my cousin. He ruined Mockingjay completely.

Storm (poefinn) | 15 comments i remember reading the hunger games and then someone was writing about how prim dies and im just like:

spoiler alert please :/

Kyle (kcon13) | 16 comments I hate when people do that. I refuse to tell people details to any books. I tell them to read it if they want to know.

Mohammad Raza | 2 comments So now you know what will happen next?

message 7: by (Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (last edited Sep 16, 2012 07:43PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 102 comments I absolutely hate those people. Once, I was reading Warriors (Two years ago) and a friend in my class who isn't very close to me came up to me and asked me where I was in the series. And I'm like "5th book, 1st series." and she went off and told me practically everything that happened in the second series. Ticked me off. In my mind, I was like, -_- OMG.

Annie Oh I loved the warriors series!

Hannah | 60 comments I remember reading Harry potter and my cousin telling me practically everything and I'm like * scowl*

Taylor (taytortots) | 17 comments I hate when that happens.
I don't even tell people anything when they practically beg me, because I know it's better to see for yourself as you read or watch along.
Why do people like to spoil things?!