Catholic Readers discussion

Promotions, own books, etc. > Interview on the Writer's Dream

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bernadette (new)

Bernadette Walsh | 14 comments You might be interested in my interview where I discuss my writing process and how family history and my Irish heritage influence my writing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKfWJO...

message 2: by Lisa, Group handmaid (new)

Lisa | 168 comments Mod
Thank you for the link; I'm almost done watching it. The main question that springs to my mind is: are your books actually Catholic? Having Irish heritage can overlap with Catholic life, but certainly not all the time, and a series of novels about (modern) witchcraft doesn't seem, on first sight, to have much in the way of Catholicism.

I ask because this is a group for Catholics to talk about Catholic books, and there may be other places on Goodreads where your promotion may be better suited.

message 3: by Bernadette (new)

Bernadette Walsh | 14 comments Lisa wrote: "Thank you for the link; I'm almost done watching it. The main question that springs to my mind is: are your books actually Catholic? Having Irish heritage can overlap with Catholic life, but certai..."
Well, my book The House on Prospect is about an ex-nun and a woman who finds her way back to her faith--so I think that book has a lot of Catholic themes. My paranormal books deal with "good vs evil". I guess my struggle is that my books fit in a few different buckets.