Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Weaver of Darkness
This topic is about Weaver of Darkness
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R{58} Weaver of Darkness CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (last edited Oct 09, 2012 09:48AM) (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9....

Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time.

Title: Weaver of Darkness
Author: Melissa L. Webb
Genre: YA, PN Romance

Synopsis:

Seventeen-year-old Liss Taylor wants nothing more than to be normal. All she wants is to graduate high school, go to college, and marry her childhood sweetheart. But she knows normal is something she can never be. The constant nightmares of desolate wastelands and the tattoo she was born with is proof enough; normal is not in her future.

A Darkness is now creeping into her town. A Darkness which is weaving its way into the fears of those around it, causing terror to come alive and death to stalk the night.

Who is the new guy in school? What part does he play in all of this, and why does he seem to awaken a piece of her she never even knew existed?

Now Liss is in a race against time, joined by friends, old and new. It will take her places unknown and show her things she never dreamed possible. Will she be able to rise above the darkness and save those she loves, or will she lose everything, and succumb to the evil known as the Weaver of Darkness?

The first 15 people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free gift copy of this e-book from Smashwords for review.

Reviewers
1 CM 3*
2 Tempest- Tempestadora77@yahoo.com 2*
3 Caitlin- dijim_chaynes@yahoo.com
4 Raina 3*
5 Zoleka- zrnkubheka@gmail.com
6 Erika 5*

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads, Amazon and post a link to this thread in the comments section.

Michele (Chelemybelle)
R2R Program Mod
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Christina M Condy (condygurl) | 81 comments Sounds good...

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaml87) | 8 comments Livelaughlovemommy0811@gmail.com

Sounds good :)

Erika Sounds good. Would like to review. Akire25@Verizon.net

Chani (tempestchani) | 34 comments This sounds like it'll be really interesting! I would love to review it. Tempestadora77@yahoo.com. :)

message 6: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 3 comments love the sound of it :) dijim_chaynes@yahoo.com

Raina {The LUV'NV} (raindropsoup) | 15 comments I'm intrigued! I'd love to read and review it.
raindropsoup@raindropsoup.com

message 8: by Dslone (new)

Dslone | 3 comments I would like in on this,dslone4@ivytech.edu

Zoleka Kubheka (zoey23) zrnkubheka@gmail.com epub thanx

Erika Almost finished. I may need until the end of the week. Hope to finish before. Thank you!

Raina {The LUV'NV} (raindropsoup) | 15 comments Same here. I need another day or two to power through and give it an honest review. Thank you!

message 13: by Raina {The LUV'NV} (last edited Oct 02, 2012 01:22AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Christina M Condy (condygurl) | 81 comments Forgot to link... *slaps hand* naughty naughty christina....

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 17: by Alana (new)

Alana | 31 comments Please send me a copy to review: alana.perumal@gmail.com - thanks a million!