Shut Up & Read discussion

Slopjar
This topic is about Slopjar
Archives > Free book in exchange for a review

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ingrid Jennings (ingridjenningspoetry) | 6 comments Hello,

I will give a free paperback copy of my book to anyone interested in reading it and writing a review on here, amazon, and barnes and noble. The first 4 people that respond will get it. It is a book of poetry. For more info on the book; the title is Slopjar.

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Bernsen | 5 comments Free My Heart of Grief To Love, a memoir.(Inspirational/Self Improvement)
I will send send a free copy of my book to the first two people that would agree to read it and write reviews on GoodReads and Amazon.com. Would like it to be posted to BarnesandNoble.com also, but not required. Paperback or eBook - U.S. only
Email me at sandrabernsen@gmail.com

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky | 34 comments I will review it (:

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Bernsen | 5 comments Thank you Becky!

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 1360 comments Ingrid wrote: "Hello,

I will give a free paperback copy of my book to anyone interested in reading it and writing a review on here, amazon, and barnes and noble. The first 4 people that respond will get it. It i..."

I will review it.

Ingrid Jennings (ingridjenningspoetry) | 6 comments Thanks Tammy,

Inbox me your address and I will mail it out this week.

Ingrid Jennings (ingridjenningspoetry) | 6 comments Becky wrote: "I will review it (:"

Hi Becky,

If you are interested in reviewing my as well inbox me your address and I will send it to you this week.

Thanks

message 8: by Laura (last edited Sep 20, 2012 03:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura (laurakyhaara) Ingrid, if you still need someone, I would love to read and review it! I enjoy poetry. Amazon doesn't let me post reviews since I haven't purchased anything on the site, but I'd post the review anywhere I can.

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 1360 comments Ingrid wrote: "Thanks Tammy,

Inbox me your address and I will mail it out this week."

I sent you a message.
Thank you :)

message 10: by Candy (new)

Candy Smith Sandra wrote: "Free My Heart of Grief To Love, a memoir.(Inspirational/Self Improvement)
I will send send a free copy of my book to the first two people that would agree to read it and write reviews on GoodReads ..."

I will review..that so sounds like a book me and my daughter need to check out!

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Bernsen | 5 comments I have had two people respond, but I would be happy to have more reviews. Would you like an eBook?

message 12: by Candy (last edited Sep 20, 2012 08:00PM) (new)

Candy Smith I would rather paperback bc my daughter doesnt read ebooks but if all you have is ebook,than yes that is fine...maybe I can get her to read it on my kindle.Well I just remembered she is getting an IPAD in few weeks if she has honor roll so she can read it one that.

message 13: by Chani (new)

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Hi, Ingrid! If you still have copies I would like to review.

Ingrid Jennings (ingridjenningspoetry) | 6 comments Hi Tempest,

Yes, I have one more left. Inbox me your address and I will mail it out this week or if u prefer a kindle version let me know.

Thanks,
Ingrid

message 15: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Bernsen | 5 comments Candy wrote: "I would rather paperback bc my daughter doesnt read ebooks but if all you have is ebook,than yes that is fine...maybe I can get her to read it on my kindle.Well I just remembered she is getting an ..." Did you get my email with the eBook website and code? If not please send your mailing address to my email at sandrabernsen@gmail.com