The Nexus discussion

The Last Grimm: Red's Hood
This topic is about The Last Grimm
ARR'sCOMPLETED (post review) > ARR # 44 - THE LAST GRIMM: Red's Hood by H.L. Wampler

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Oct 21, 2012 06:24AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3016 comments Mod
The Last Grimm Red's Hood by H.L. Wampler H.L. Wampler

Genre: Urban Fantasy

The Last Grimm: Red's Hood

Book Description

Abigail Grimm stopped believing in fairy tales years ago. She is a college freshman who just landed the internship of the year. Things were going great; she even met a devastatingly good-looking man, Connor, who could not seem to get enough of her.

Then she witnesses the receptionist mauled to death by a giant wolf in the middle of downtown. The skeletons in her family's closet come falling out as Abigail discovers she is actually the last in a long line of fairy tale guardians. And Connor, well he is not quite what he seems and has a few skeletons of his own.

Abigail must abandon everything she thought was real for make believe and fantasy. With Connor by her side and a forbidden love budding, she must track down the wolf and save humanity before it's too late.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. (if possible)

Formats available: Pdf & Mobi

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

1. Roxanne - Roxy18@mtn.blackberry.com - mobi
2. E - eleighanne@gmail.com - mobi
3. SheReadsAlot - dunno823@aol.com - mobi
4. Alana - loonyalana@gmail.com - mobi
5. Laurie - laurie@ufreview.com - mobi
6. Gwendolyn - gkgriswold@q.com - pdf
7. Michael - michael.griffith87@yahoo.com - mobi
8. Lissa - lissasmith@windstream.net - pdf
9. Christina - paulnchris09@gmail.com - Mobi
10. Danielle - dsmiley321@gmail.com - mobi
11. Taylor - taylor_dean90@hotmail.com - pdf
12. Jennifer - jenn.crowe131@gmail.com - pdf
13. Katie - woodheak@gmail.com - pdf
14. Ashley - ashleywinston01@gmail.com - epub
15. Mandy - slayjaguar@msn.com - mobi
16. Huikufall - sclarkee@hotmail.com - pdf
17. Jill - gypjet@hotmail.com - epub
18. Lauren - lrjohnson13@gmail.com - pdf
19. Annalise - annalisegrey@live.com - epub
20. Chloe - chloelooi@yahoo.com - pdf

Roxanne Kade (RoxyKade) | 2 comments I'd love to review this book. It sounds amazing!!

Roxy18@mtn.blackberry.com

I'd like Mobi format, please :)

E.L. (eleighanne) | 12 comments I'm a sucker for a book with my last name lol
eleighanne@gmail.com
mobi please :)

SheReadsALot | 2 comments I would like to read this one. dunno823@aol.com - mobi Thanks!

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 316 comments Aww crap-

mobi
loonyalana@gmail.com

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) | 21 comments I would like this one
laurie@ufreview.com

message 7: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

Laurie the format you use?

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) | 21 comments either one, doesn't matter

message 9: by Anas (new)

Anas rebhi (anassaleem_10yahoocom) haha always late ....

message 10: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

you can still sign up Anas leave your email address and format.

message 11: by ★ gwiz ★ (last edited Sep 15, 2012 11:18AM) (new)

★ gwiz ★ (ggwiz) This sounds awesome Thanks for the offer.
gwendolyn gkgriswold@q.com pdf

message 12: by H.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

H.L. Wampler (hlwampler) | 15 comments I just wanted to pop in real quick and say that I am SUPER excited that everyone is interested in the book! I do apologize that it won't be going out till tonight. (Gotta love working on the weekends.) So, as soon as I get home...the ebooks will be going out! Now...back to work!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i will do this, michael.griffith87@yahoo.com and mobi please :)

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) Today is Macy's Birthday! I would like to sign up! Macy can read and review as well but we only need one copy. Our email address is lissasmith@windstream.net

message 15: by Christina M (new)

Christina M Condy (condygurl) | 7 comments If you still need anyone to review this one I'd love it. I've always loved books in regards to fairy tales and the brother's Grimm especially.

paulnchris09@gmail.com Mobi format.

message 16: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Smiley (daniellesmiley) Ooooo! This sounds really cool! I'd love to join in :) If I'm not too late, mobi, please :)
dsmiley321(at)gmail(dot)com

Danielle

message 17: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor | 2 comments Awesome! Sounds amazing. I would love to review this book :) PDF Please.

taylor_dean90@hotmail.com

Thank you :)

message 18: by Jennifer C. (last edited Sep 16, 2012 11:27AM) (new)

Jennifer C. | 5 comments This sounds great! Can I get one as a pdf?

jenn.crowe131@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 19: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

added everyone to the list up to here.

Katie (katiejtwigg) | 10 comments Am I too late to ask for a review copy? I would like a PDF please.

woodheak@gmail.com

message 21: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Sep 17, 2012 07:55AM) (new)

added your name to the list Katie

message 22: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Granger (tiger411) Awesome!!

Ashley - ashleywinston01@gmail.com - epub

message 23: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

added your name to the list Ashley

message 24: by Jennifer C. (new)

Jennifer C. | 5 comments Just checking that this has not been emailed out yet. If it has I didn't get mine. Thanks!

message 25: by Jennifer C. (new)

Jennifer C. | 5 comments Never mind! I just got it. :-)

message 26: by H.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

H.L. Wampler (hlwampler) | 15 comments I've got everybody up to this point! If you didn't get it please let me know!!

Mandy (thereadingdiaries) | 4 comments If you have any left I would love to review a copy. It sounds amazing.
slayjaguar@msn.com
kindle please.
Thanks

message 28: by E.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

E.L. (eleighanne) | 12 comments Christina M wrote: "If you still need anyone to review this one I'd love it. I've always loved books in regards to fairy tales and the brother's Grimm especially.

paulnchris09@gmail.com Mobi format."

I can trace my father's side of the family tree all the way back to the Brothers Grimm!

message 29: by Haikufall (new)

Haikufall | 4 comments I love to read this book, email me at sclarkee@hotmail.com

message 30: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

sent in all requests

message 31: by H.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

H.L. Wampler (hlwampler) | 15 comments I have everybody up to this point! Hope everyone enjoys it when they start reading!

Thanks!

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 316 comments I don't think I got my copy yet. I'm double checking to see if it's hiding in my email

message 33: by H.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

H.L. Wampler (hlwampler) | 15 comments I'll resend it to you if you didn't. :o)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 316 comments I got it this time! Thank you!

message 35: by H.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

H.L. Wampler (hlwampler) | 15 comments No problem!

message 36: by Jennifer C. (new)

Jennifer C. | 5 comments I can't getthe fileto open. I have a Nook and requested a pdf because that usually works, but this is a kindle pdf. Is there any way to get a file compatable with tue nook? Thanks!

message 37: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

you mean there is a kindle pdf and a nook pdf?

what if you converted it too epub I use a online convert program that seems to work do you want to try it as she only has pdf and mobi formats.

http://www.online-convert.com/

let me know if that works for you

message 38: by H.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

H.L. Wampler (hlwampler) | 15 comments The pdf file I was able to send out was saved as pdf through word, so I didn't specifically do a kindle pdf. I didn't even know there was a difference.

message 39: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

I've never heard of that either...

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 316 comments I use Calibre, although the formatting is still not perfect once converted

message 41: by Jennifer C. (new)

Jennifer C. | 5 comments I don't know what's wrong. I tried that but it just keeps giving me anerror that it is the wrong file type or a corrupted file. Has anyone else read the pdf version yet?

message 42: by H.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

H.L. Wampler (hlwampler) | 15 comments If the Nook uses epub (I have a Kindle so I know nothing about Nook's) I can probably use Calibre to convert my original word doc into an epub file for you when I get home from work tonight.

Jilleen | 18 comments If there are still copies, I'd like to review
gypjet@hotmail.com epub.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

I liked it, but there were somethings that could be better.

message 45: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

sent in your request Jill

Jilleen | 18 comments Tana wrote: "sent in your request Jill"

Thanks got it!

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) | 21 comments Here is my review, also posted on my blog and Amazon
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) Want to get this reviewed before weeks out. I made it onto the list but have had trouble with my email. Could you please resend it and send a back up copy as well.

My email is the same... lissasmith@windstream.net; please back it up to booknut@rocketmail.com

Lauren | 7 comments If you still need reviewers I would be more than happy to read it. lrjohnson13@gmail.com - pdf

« previous 1