Clean Romances discussion

Recommendations > Some Re-releases to Check Out

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (last edited Sep 15, 2012 05:18AM) (new)

Jean Gordon (goodreadscomjeancgordon) | 56 comments Amazon has started to release the Avalon Books backlist in e-book and paperback formats. And some authors have re-leased their own older romances on their own. Here's a list to check out:

Miss Delacourt Speaks Her Mind (Avalon Romance) by Heidi Ashworth Miss Delacourt Has Her Day by Heidi Ashworth
Heidi Ashworth: MISS DELACOURT SPEAKS HER MIND and MISS DELACOURT HAS HER DAY

A Little Bit of Passion by Beate Boeker
Beate Boeker: A LITTLE BIT OF PASSION

Warning at Eagle's Watch (A Classical Medical/Mystery Romance) by Christine Bush Season of Fear by Christine Bush Cindy's Prince by Christine Bush
Christine Bush: DANGER AT DEER HOLLOW, WARNING AT EAGLE’S WATCH, SEASON OF FEAR, ISABEL THE INVISIBLE, COWBOY BOOTS, and CINDY’S PRINCE

Love and Not Destroy by Sandra Carey Cody Put Out the Light by Sandra Carey Cody
Sandra Carey Cody

The Trail to Medicine Lodge by Tracy Dunham
Tracy Dunham: THE TRAIL TO MEDICINE LODGE

Bachelor Father by Jean C. Gordon
Jean C. Gordon: BACHELOR FATHER

Way Out West by Blanche Marriott Kaleidoscope (Avalon Career Romance) by Blanche Marriott
Blanche Marriott: WAY OUT WEST and KALEIDOSCOPE

Karen McCullough: THE NIGHT PROWLERS and PROGRAMMED FOR DANGER

The Right Chord by Elisabeth Rose Stuck by Elisabeth Rose
Elisabeth Rose: THE RIGHT CHORD and STUCK

message 2: by Jean (new)

Jean Gordon (goodreadscomjeancgordon) | 56 comments Amazon/Montlake Romance has released the last two of my Avalon contemporary romances for Kindle. Both are fun, clean reads.

Mandy and the Mayor by Jean C. Gordon Mandy and the Mayor
Love Undercover - An Avalon Career Romance by Jean C. Gordon Love Undercover

Jean C. Gordon

message 3: by Jean (new)

Jean Gordon (goodreadscomjeancgordon) | 56 comments Five more Avalon Romances available for Kindle.

By Roni Debholtz

Lights of Love by Roni Debholtz Lights of Love Somebody to Love by Roni Denholtz Somebody to Love

Lights of Love may be my favorite Avalon/now Montlake Romance.

By Kathye Quick
Stealing April's Heart by Kathryn Quick Stealing April's Heart Falling for You by Kathryn Quick Falling for You Blue Diamond by Kathryn Quick Blue Diamond

message 4: by Jean (new)

Jean Gordon (goodreadscomjeancgordon) | 56 comments And three more by Marilyn Shank

Make-Believe Marriage - An Avalon Career Romance by Marilyn Shank Make-Believe Marriage Wife For Hire - An Avalon Romance by Marilyn Shank Wife for Hire
The Reluctant Groom by Marilyn Shank The Reluctant Groom

All released in Kindle format by Montlake this past week.

Bride By Chance by Marilyn Shank Also, Bride by Chance, released last month.

message 5: by Jean (new)

Jean Gordon (goodreadscomjeancgordon) | 56 comments Two more Avalon re-leases as Montlake Romance Kindle books and paperbacks. These are by Christine Bush

Noah's Bark by Christine Bush Noah's Bark and Whisper A Warning - An Avalon Mystery by Christine Bush Whisper a Warning

About Christine: Christine Bush is an advocate for women, and believes in writing stories about brave, creative heroines who face challenges in life with strength and courage, while keeping their hearts open to the magic of love. Christine lives and writes in scenic Bucks County, Pennsylvania.

message 6: by QNPoohBear (new)

QNPoohBear | 56 comments I've read the Miss Delacourt books and a few others the library has in hardcover. They're very fluffy and silly. I have two more on my library wish list.