Jake Ransom and the Howling Sphinx Jake Ransom and the Howling Sphinx discussion

The Third Book?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aurora I'm just curious: Is there anyone out there who's heard anything about the third book? It's really hard to wait two years in between the books.

Avardsin I'm curious by the same thing. I just finished the second book shortly ago and can't wait for the third book in the series.

I'm already addicted to the series :/

Danielle yagami I know! Maybe if we all go to James and just be like, yo write another book. Maybe he'll write the third one.
But I wouldn't expect the new one for a while, what with Sigma and those other 2 series he is writing at the moment.

Avardsin Well least we have a name for the third book :D shows promise... Jake Ransom and The Cauldron of Doom. Can't wait, unfortunately i've been unable to find any expected release information :(

Danielle yagami Oh sweet! What do you guys think it might be about/set? I think it might be to do with witchcraft maybe.

Kerri Harris HE NEEDS TO HURRY UP ALREADY!

Danielle yagami James wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Hi mr Rollins. Will there be another Jake Ransom book? If so, when can we expect to see it? I really like the series and am hoping for another. Would you consider a movie for one of your books? What relationship do you rather - GrayxRachel, or GrayxSeichan? (Before Rachel died)"

Yep, there will be more Jake Ransom, but the current plan is for me to write the entire 5-book series, then release the new books every six months."

For any who did not participate in/ read the ask James event a couple of weeks ago.

message 8: by Princess (last edited Feb 23, 2016 09:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Princess Booklover Danielle wrote: "James wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Hi mr Rollins. Will there be another Jake Ransom book? If so, when can we expect to see it? I really like the series and am hoping for another. Would you consider a m..."

Oh, still waiting. Can't even explain my desire to read the third book!

message 9: by Md. (new) - added it

Md. Al Fidah Is there any update?

message 10: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy I am definitely waiting on the next book in the series and glad to more that there will be others too!

Marsh .............................................Still Waiting........................................................

message 12: by Brian (new)

Brian Massey Still waiting

message 13: by Scott (new) - added it

Scott Someone should breathe life into this string lol

Cindy My Grandson is itching to read the next books ! Hope they come soon!

message 15: by Mark (new)

Mark Burfoot If this isn’t released this year he should be made to pay back people for the first two books. I don’t think I’ll buy any more of his books again. ITS 2020 now!

message 16: by Nitin (new) - added it

Nitin Mhapsekar Still.....waiting..................when will the books be released? :)